What type of nikka rocks FILAs in 2018?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Y’all sad asl n we’d flame you bytch nikkas and whoever else wearing em too:umad:

And we still flaming his ass in the group chat:umad:

A nikka 24 I don’t gaf what the youth wear
Ion what mfs talm bout in here
Me and all the nikkas I fukk with woulda got on his ass:mjlol:
I still cook mfs for wearing Pumas fym

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Been meaning to kop some Mindblowers or Grant Hills for a while now just because

:banderas:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you get to a certain age, you stop caring about impressing other people especially when to comes to gear. I rock Diadoras and will do so until they fold or my feet is too swollen to rock shoes. Btw, I bought some Filas from Sears a while back to rock casually around the house or whatever.

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
I’m an 18 year old in high school so I think I can put some input in this:

Fila cool to rock depending on what you wear

Like those shirts like this with fila on them in different colors clean as a motherfukker:

312476210.jpg

Now the shirts and sweats are cool to rock, but the shoes:scust: only one acceptable pair of shoes and that’s these:

6444435_IB61TZYh.jpg

Can’t cap I got some of these, I rock these with the plain ts
:wow:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
:jbhmm:

One of the homies posted in the group chat at about 2:00 the FILAs he ordered came n the mail and he was all “the filas finally came they icy huh” n posted a pic

It’s 11 now and we still flaming this nikka

Judge another grown man's footwear like Carrie Bradshaw and her crew sippin Cosmos and being catty brehs :dame:

You and your crew sound like some gender bending, ruffle wearing metros with a penchant for fiddling each other's batty holes while reciting poetry by Percy Shelley:dame:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I got FILA slides for around the house but I dunno about rockin some FILA shoes outside :patrice:

FILA gear is comin back, but if the shoes come back too I still might pass on those