What type of movies/tv do you want to see Denzel do moving forward?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What about a televison limited serIes like HBO? Do you want him to go the Marvel route with the X -Men rumors? What about Oscar bait movies where he plays a minor role? But clearly Oscar bait. More dramas like Fences? Or do you not care as long as he does a leading role?

Personlly I want him to do television. Even if it's longer version of the August Wilson plays.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Besides the X-Men I been wanting a black director with clout to do a film on the Kenyatta series by Donald Goines.
I know its a pipe dream for any good black directors to jump on his novels but it's good material.
The thought of Ava Duvernay directing a Crime Partners adaptation makes me wanna jump out a window.

Any role that is going to require physicality is probably not a good fit for Denzel at this point.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Like everyone else already said.. whatever he wants to. I think The Equalizer 3 will probably be one of his last action flicks. And I think he might transition more towards directing going forward.

Wouldn't mind him doing a prestige HBO series with the same air around it as True Detective S1&S3, The Outsider.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don’t wanna see him do shyt anymore. His movies for the last 10 years have been trash. Not just the movies either, his performances. He’s Denzel so he could do better if he wanted so I have to assume he just doesn’t want to. Cool. He’s got an amazing catalogue so I don’t need to see him mail in a performance anymore. I can just watch his old shyt.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
He could be a Columbo like detective and I might watch. It depends. I’d like to see him in a role not meant for him

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
A comedy-action flick with Wesley, Eddie, Cuba, Forest Whitaker, Don Cheadle, and Sterling K. Brown.....to name a few.

A "we're putting the crew back together" type of film.