NoVA
I aint got none but i plan on growin some

tumblr_lpslojatDy1qlftsyo2_400.gif

tumblr_mzivi4EZfJ1s2adf2o1_400.gif

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Does it really matter?

Well cac, I'm sick of my family and fellow black people praying to some ugly cave man when they should be praying to the real Jesus.

But tell me, did it matter when cacs stole the image of god and Jesus and remade him into a white devil?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Well cac, I'm sick of my family and fellow black people praying to some ugly cave man when they should be praying to the real Jesus.

But tell me, did it matter when cacs stole the image of god and Jesus and remade him into a white devil?

I didn't know i turned into a cac today.I swear thecoli turn me into a athesit reading what you wrote got to be the dumbest shyt I heard all week.:francis:

Nah, not really we as a people got assimilated into this religion.Believe what you believe because none of it going to matter when you die.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I didn't know i turned into a cac today.I swear thecoli turn me into a athesit reading what you wrote got to be the dumbest shyt I heard all week.:francis:

Nah, not really we as a people got assimilated into this religion.Believe what you believe because none of it going to matter when you die.
Lol how you know? You died and came back brah?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

So you're a christian praying to a white god and you're here getting offended cause I said jesus was black. If that's you attitude I'd have more respect for you if you were white. That level of c00ning is disgusting.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol… you don't have a clue breh

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Lol how you know? You died and came back brah?

Yup, you didn't know?:ohhh:
So you're a christian praying to a white god and you're here getting offended cause I said jesus was black. If that's you attitude I'd have more respect for you if you were white. That level of c00ning is disgusting.

Cac than a c00n you coli militants are something else. I didn't know god had a color yeah i'm pretty sure that going to matter when you die.:haaaa:

lol… you don't have a clue breh

What am i'm missing?