What type of Deodorant yall using?

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Degree and some Right Guard. Might be making the switch to Old Spice soon tho since Right Guard been fukkin up lately.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Secret-Baby Powder
images

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I usually buy whatever.....

but for the past year I've been on this cause somebody bought me a shyt load of them...

old-spice-high-endurance.jpeg

I don't think I've ever used a deodorant that completely stopped me from sweating.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I use the same deodorant stick, its great. The stick by itself cost like $15-$20:huhldup:

It's a lot, but I think it's worth it. By far the best deoderant I've ever used and I don't sweat while wearing it. Add in the fact that it'll last at least six months and I'd say it's well worth the money.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
Right now I'm using this
dove-men-care-deodorant-coupon.jpg

But I put it on and by the time I get in the car to start it and drive up the block I already feel my shirt and the armpit part is already wet:snoop:. Absolutely no defense against sweat.

It's gotten to a point where I wear my wife beater while in the car and put on my shirt when I get to my destination :dry:.

I need some help brehs. What type of deordorant does the best job keeping yall armpits dry

I didn't know this until recently but there is a big difference between deodorant and anti-perspirant. Deodorant masks and covers up the smell of sweat. Anti-perspirant STOPS you from sweating. You need to switch boo!

I had to do the same thing because I'm a girl and pit stains are not cute but down here in this Miami sun they are hard to avoid.

Right now my favorite one is this. I love the smell

pDGC1-12067255v380.jpg

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
mitchum shyt lasts mad long when i dont shower for a few days

What type of scumbag shyt is this?

Anywho, I use certaindri at nights and since I don't sweat I do not have to use scented deodorants. However, if I don't use certaindri, I use Dove cucumber melon, or powder scents.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
allergic to Most deodorants, and perfumes/essence.
shyt will make me pass out or knock my ass out.

so i use:

413HA9Nb6PL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

art barr

Daps
old spice failed me but axe antiperspirant is the business

if yall getting gels your gonna end up smelling funky at some point during the day