What to do when RECORDING the POLICE

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think point 2 mentions it, but it's a good idea to get a Dropbox or another cloud device account and set it so that the video is automatically uploaded there. I think there's a setting that also allows your Dropbox to store the file in an undetectable location as well.

That way of they take your phone and delete the video you'll still have it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great thead. The cameras they want to put on cops can easily "malfunction" or mysteriously fall and get stomped out in a potential fukkery situation. If every witness points their camera at em they will think twice

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Get Dropbox and set it to "auto upload" , so soon as your done recording the video or if for whatever reason your video is stopped "all of a sudden" it's backuped in the cloud automatically
yeah thats the most important part.

video taping and all that is good but means nothing if the phone gets dropped :troll: or misplaced :troll: or accidentally deleted :troll:

gotta have it uploaded somewhere immediately after

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@SpeaktotheMods @2Quik4UHoes you know sometimes i look at the emails and letters I received from the local newspaper and ACLU brushing us off regarding the Jenny Pohl thing and I wonder if the same thing happened in today's climate if she would have gotten off so easily. that shyt went down a year n half ago when there wasn't as much heat on cops as there is today.

Real shyt. We had enough going against us since she's a blonde blue eyed white woman and a cop.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Word. Number 1 is def important.

And pics and videos can auto go to Gmail if android. .. to cloud w iphone.

Also try not to give commentary because sometimes you may talk over something we need to hear.