what the **** is with the server, man?

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I just put the new ip in my hosts file :yeshrug: should advise extra-widthdrawal-having users to do that next time

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its still not workin for me. I had to use the anonymouse shyt. nyggaupdatin the server evey week and shyt

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
okay guys on windows do this

right click notepad and click run as administrator

open the file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

add this line at the bottom

199.193.244.220 the-coli.com *.the-coli.com

save

there are hosts files in OS X etc I just don't know their location but you'd enter pretty much the same line
(you'd need to remove or update this line when the server moves again of course)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm blocked out all day. Briefly at the gym my iphone was able to get on but now that's a wrap too. i don't know what an ISP is or why mine is slow to update but weren't these the issues that we're supposed to be avoiding here?

this the second time you made a thread bytching about the servers. chill out breh, it's a new site, issues are going arise in any new endeavor.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
its still not workin for me. I had to use the anonymouse shyt. nyggaupdatin the server evey week and shyt

:heh: Are you really complaining about them updating the servers
on a regular basis?

They picked the perfect day for the upgrade, if its one day of the year that everybody should have been outside or spending time with their fam, potnas, or some females. I didn' even miss it, hell I didn't even look at my computer

I'm back to work today, and the Coli is back working today :win:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
:what: the board was running slow a couple nights ago due to high activity damn near maxing out the old server, so we upgraded, Coli did that so hopefully you wont have to go through that. When moving to another server there's bugs n shyt that have to be ironed out, our bad. We are avoiding them issues here by actually upgrading when needed and not letting posters suffer with shytty servers. :yeshrug:

All good. I just was worried that it was some shyt exclusive to me. I dont speak nerd so all the server talk tends to go over my head.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Why can't I enter the Booth using Firefox but I can enter the other forums?
I'm using IE like I'm a caveman.