what the **** is with the server, man?

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm blocked out all day. Briefly at the gym my iphone was able to get on but now that's a wrap too. i don't know what an ISP is or why mine is slow to update but weren't these the issues that we're supposed to be avoiding here?

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm blocked out all day. Briefly at the gym my iphone was able to get on but now that's a wrap too. i don't know what an ISP is or why mine is slow to update but weren't these the issues that we're supposed to be avoiding here?

:to:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
People going into withdrawals and everything. Chill out breh... :dwillhuh:

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
I'd rather have The Coli down for 24 hours and have all the issues fixed rather than ongoing problems for damn near 10 years like somewhere else I knew..

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest thing is we were forewarned that the server/coli will be down so no reason to be pissed off.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have full confidence in the admins, mods, and staff. Chill brehs they got this

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah we got a heads up so im cool. and we obviously up and running.

and fuk that other site too, im never going back.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to go to the twitter and they had a link u could use in the mean time and it worked for me.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

:what: the board was running slow a couple nights ago due to high activity damn near maxing out the old server, so we upgraded, Coli did that so hopefully you wont have to go through that. When moving to another server there's bugs n shyt that have to be ironed out, our bad. We are avoiding them issues here by actually upgrading when needed and not letting posters suffer with shytty servers. :yeshrug:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:what: the board was running slow a couple nights ago due to high activity damn near maxing out the old server, so we upgraded, Coli did that so hopefully you wont have to go through that. When moving to another server there's bugs n shyt that have to be ironed out, our bad. We are avoiding them issues here by actually upgrading when needed and not letting posters suffer with shytty servers. :yeshrug:

Ayo brooklyn will dap come back fam?

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

take your time breh. i have faith :lawd: i understand there are steps we need to take in order to maintain the promised land :ohlawd:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Ayo brooklyn will dap come back fam?
We workin on it fam:
daps are part of another modification that was drastically slowing the board down.

they'll be disabled until i get a response from the company who makes the mod. i have an open support ticket with them but being that its a holiday i dont expect much help today

take your time breh. i have faith :lawd: i understand there are steps we need to take in order to maintain the promised land :ohlawd:

Appreciate it.

• Dap
Reactions: hex