Daps
806c7192-3ec8-49a4-bbee-a9f66f8e8c2c_text.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Real lack of standards, our generation. Now, they're making The Sopranos easier to watch for us fukking drooling idiots. Us scumbaris. :mjcry:
You ain't watching The Sopranos via smoke signals? You youngins disgust me :scust:

*leaves thread on horse and buggy*

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What kind of gatekeeping ass post is this? :what:

They are trying to appeal the the up coming gen :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Pretty smart. They will capture a whole generation that think it's for old people. Those clips will become memes that will be replicated by influencers, and it will raise more interest in watching the original show.

Yea I was just going to say that it's marketing to bring in younger viewers

During COVID, the 20 year old show was one of the most streamed on Max and that's with a flood of new content at the time from all services.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to do some sort of prequel or sequel at some point. It'll likely be whack af tho just like that movie

Youngins won’t know the pain of waiting week to week for new episodes or MFin YEARS in between seasons for Sopranos & The Wire.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps

During COVID, the 20 year old show was one of the most streamed on Max and that's with a flood of new content at the time from all services.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try to do some sort of prequel or sequel at some point. It'll likely be whack af tho just like that movie

Youngins won’t know the pain of waiting week to week for new episodes or MFin YEARS in between seasons for Sopranos & The Wire.
Or spending $50+ for each season on DVD

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

Can't do anything more with the Sopranos with no James G around and everyone knows that. WB tried with the film but it just reminded everyone what is missed with him gone.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Nah David Chase said its done no more recently.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Can't do anything more with the Sopranos with no James G around and everyone knows that. WB tried with the film but it just reminded everyone what is missed with him gone.

I know Jamie Lynn isn't up to shooting a show anymore but I'd settle for a short film of her sulking around the house in a bathrobe, waxing philosophical and housing cold cuts