What the fukk happened to Serena Williams over the years

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post_pv4rrs85s.jpg
Living with the richest of the richest since she was 14 years old, traveling across the world in the wealthiest rooms of society being a AfroCentric featured black girl, which in JayZ and Kanye’s words “I see fewer blacks the higher I go”

She looks bad. But I feel bad for her. During formative years she never was around people that look like our standard of beauty for extended periods of time so she conformed to the Euro standard and had the bag to not have to ask anyone opinion before she got work done.

Now it’s too much. You know what you see and you know no human being ages like this:

J

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Serena will always be the GOAT.

But she's definitely regressed. Definitely looks like she had work done. She never needed it.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hollywood

She trying to do shyt off the tennis courts that involves dealing with Hollywood and her husband and cacs executives telling her to lighten up, give a more feminine look for more endorsements..

Sad what blacks do to ourselves to fit a white narrative
If that's true the plan sure as helll backfired :francis:

She's gone the Lil Kim route. Plastic surgery that just went wrong.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
post_pv4rrs85s.jpg
Living with the richest of the richest since she was 14 years old, traveling across the world in the wealthiest rooms of society being a AfroCentric featured black girl, which in JayZ and Kanye’s words “I see fewer blacks the higher I go”

She looks bad. But I feel bad for her. During formative years she never was around people that look like our standard of beauty for extended periods of time so she conformed to the Euro standard and had the bag to not have to ask anyone opinion before she got work done.

Now it’s too much. You know what you see and you know no human being ages like this:

J
"White people did that" -the coli

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"White people did that" -the coli
Huh?

nikka it’s just common sense. I didn’t blame white people.

The woman been a tennis star, the biggest at that (a global white sport) since she was a teenager. She 40+ now.

That’s some Michael Jackson shyt.

You ever been in an elite space in another country? There none of “us” there.

I couldn’t imagine living more in that space than where I’m from.

I just have empathy for her, she looks bad, and it’s a mental issue that it’s pretty obvious how that came about. Don’t be dense for internet daps you are able to think like an adult