What that mani/pedi look like?

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Found it.
I get my nails done because I like to. Mani, pedi, wax, eyebrow threading, hair. Just a part of my routine. I keep mines short and usually clear. Sometimes I get color. Sometimes I do nail art myself. Im a monster at water marble. Still working on perfecting the ombre style.

Thread takeover
2wnwzyh.jpg

my nails today :thumbsup:

I would post a current pic but I need a fill :lupe:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't get manicures or pedicures or whatever... but chicks always ask me about my nails, so I'll post this in case you brehettes are interested.
Diet is very important if you want healthy nails or anything really. Orange juice, Apple juice, milk, water, that sort of thing. I don't bother with soda and fake juice, or liquor.
The other major thing to getting your nails and hair (my hair is pretty long, just not in this pic) is not screwing with it.

If you put that nail-glue stuff on your nails and add fake nails over them, you will make your real nails brittle. They will never develop and become strong because they never have to. The fake nails are doing their job (protecting the finger) so your body doesn't bother with re-enforcing your real nails and so they never grow out and become durable.

And other contaminents like letting them soak in dishwater will also screw them up.

(And no in advance, I doint paint them or put clear stuff on them or whatever. I get asked that alot. And all the nails on my right hand are trimmed, cause my gf isn't tryna get clawed from the inside out.. I get asked that alot too)

13a18.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Saw this design online somewhere and had to try it

72fXEqd.jpg

:banderas: I'm getting so good with the nail art.

Light Blue: China Glaze - For Audrey
Pink: Sally Hansen - Coral Reef
Silver: KleanColor - Pearl Silver
White/Black: Sally Hansen - White On/Black Out
----------------------------------------

I'm gonna have to update this thread with some of my old mani's. This ain't a hobby, it's a lifestyle :wow:
Too thot-ish... But sex would be amazing

Yay a nail thread! I always do my own nails, usually using tutorials. I'm using a simple nude and black right now but about 2 weeks ago I did the cupcake look.

29uykwj.jpg

2vte786.jpg
Cute... You seem young tho. Sex would change your entire perspective of life

Love the colors! Really pretty

I need to do a pedicure, I have just been rocking my natural nails...I broke one yesterday I will have to cute them and start over. I think I will go with lavender.

w8t20h.jpg

11azl2w.jpg

:mjcry: I need to just tear it off put I'm punk.
Very cute even if a lil basic. You got potential