What system should I get first?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Or am I done with gaming? I own a PS3 and Wii U. Haven't seen a reason to pull the trigger on a new system because most of the games have been re boots! I like single player adventure/action games as well as shooters and fighters. I was waiting for shenmue 3 to drop on ps4, but it's looking like it'll never come out. Far as Xbox goes Killer instinct, Cuphead, and PUBG seem dope. What y'all think is that enough games to buy a new system with a new gen on the way or should I just retire my gaming days?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Especially for that VR (I know it's a low key rip) I want to play that batman and Resident evil game on that. I think I'm burned out on souls games but I wanna at least try bloodbourne.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
At this point? wait for PS5, Switch 2.0, Xbox 4....they are right around the corner

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Get a PS4 and the VR

VR is a whole new gaming experience , pick up Skyrim VR it includes all the DLC so you’ll be eating for months in a virtual world
Never played skyrim either I'm willing to give it a shot in VR. Just wish they had more selection. Is the pspro extra? I heard most games don't run well on it and the games that "will" (GOW, the new TLOU) are games I'm not checking for.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Never played skyrim either I'm willing to give it a shot in VR. Just wish they had more selection. Is the pspro extra? I heard most games don't run well on it and the games that "will" (GOW, the new TLOU) are games I'm not checking for.
Pro cost $100 extra but it also improves the VR , I’m not sure about games not running on it properly but they did add a update that makes the graphics on non 4K TVs lol better

Skyrim is fun as hell , it’s one of those games yu really gotta dedicate days for

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Which ever one you want.
You aren't buying a house.
This is probably the most inconsequential decision you would be making in your entire adult life.
I want both nikka that's why I ask which one should I get first? :gucci: I like both exclusives and I'm not broke to where I can't cop both. Just been waiting for a proper backlog to my taste before I pull the trigger. I was leaning towards Xbox because the initial investment is cheaper, but it looks like I'll spend more time playing PS4 VR ( I know it's a novelty that wears off overtime) and other games I've had my eyes on. But I really want to play Cuphead that's my kind of game.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Pro cost $100 extra but it also improves the VR , I’m not sure about games not running on it properly but they did add a update that makes the graphics on non 4K TVs lol better

Skyrim is fun as hell , it’s one of those games yu really gotta dedicate days for
I'm a frame rate over graphics guy. I got a 4K tv, I already know graphics/performance wise Xbox X and even Xbox S is better, but like I said that VR is tempting to play blazed for a few hours.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I'm a frame rate over graphics guy. I got a 4K tv, I already know graphics/performance wise Xbox X and even Xbox S is better, but like I said that VR is tempting to play blazed for a few hours.
Ive boughten a few edibles and played my VR
you really feel Ike your inside the world , the Pro makes the vr better
I think it adds better framerates especially for RE7
I don’t have a pro till next month so I’m not sure yet

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So you're a gamer but you've fallen off on whether you'd actually be playing enough or having good experiences?

I'd suggest you cop an Xbox One - not the X - and just purchase the game pass, which is $10 a month.

You'd be able to dabble in a lot of the games available on the system without major commitments.