What Supplements are actually worth your money

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am going to keep this here because I am going to go on a deep dive and hopefully convince a few more members of the-coli brethren that supplements are largely a waste of money and in doing so I will present to you the supplements that may actually be worthwhile to purchase. This will be science and experience based.

I would also like feedback from the brehs and brehettes about the supplements you have used and what you think work or didn't work.

First off for supplements that actually do work.

1. Creatine Monohydrate- all of the other ester strands is basically bullshyt to get you to pay extra money. Creatine mono is so cheap that I basically get a year supply (1 kilogram) for $20.00. Creatine is scientifically proven to work and even if you just use it post workout on your lifting days will saturate your muscle to if anything help enhance muscular endurance.

Not saying you will all the sudden get swole or "jacked" but you will eventually end up with a couple of extra reps which will lead to "potential gains". I recommend creatine use for both men and women. Even people who eat a lot of meat can stand to still use creatine.

Creatine has multiple potential side effects my recommend dosage is 2.5 gram-5 grams on training days. For the most part I don't even think the majority will experience the sides outside of the potential for an increase in water weight but that can be caused by having a meal high in sodium more likely...Sides are relatively minimal.

How Creatine Helps You Gain Muscle and Strength

Last edited:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
I am going to keep this here because I am going to go on a deep dive and hopefully convince a few more members of the-coli brethren that supplements are largely a waste of money and in doing so I will present to you the supplements that may actually be worthwhile to purchase. This will be science and experience based.

I would also like feedback from the brehs and brehettes about the supplements you have used and what you think work or didn't work.

First off for supplements that actually do work.

1. Creatine Monohydrate- all of the other ester strands is basically bullshyt to get you to pay extra money. Creatine mono is so cheap that I basically get a year supply (1 kilogram) for $20.00. Creatine is scientifically proven to work and even if you just use it post workout on your lifting days will saturate your muscle to if anything help enhance muscular endurance.

Not saying you will all the sudden get swole or "jacked" but you will eventually end up with a couple of extra reps which will lead to "potential gains". I recommend creatine use for both men and women. Even people who eat a lot of meat can stand to still use creatine.

Creatine has multiple potential side effects my recommend dosage is 2.5 gram-5 grams on training days. For the most part I don't even think the majority will experience the sides outside of the potential for an increase in water weight but that can be caused by having a meal high in sodium more likely...Sides are relatively minimal.

How Creatine Helps You Gain Muscle and Strength

Do you need to ingest Creatine directly after your workout for maximum benefit? I'm currently trying intermittent fasting, so I don't generally eat/take any supps until 11am (I work out early morning).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Do you need to ingest Creatine directly after your workout for maximum benefit? I'm currently trying intermittent fasting, so I don't generally eat/take any supps until 11am (I work out early morning).
Pre/Post spit Does is probably optimal but whenever is generally fine.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I only use Creatine and fish oil pills.

Stuff I been stopped buying 'cause I didnt notice any effect after using the whole bottle/ or just didnt feel was worth it:
BCA
Multi Vit.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Why not Isolate?
PASTURE RAISED WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE FROM NATURAL GROCERS ( WWW.NATURALGROCERS.COM ) REALLY HELPS TO BUILD MY MUSCLES AFTER LIFTING WEIGHTS FROM MY EXPERIENCES USING IT. IT IS WHAT HAS WORKED FOR ME SO I WANTED TO PASS THAT ONTO YOU ALL.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Recently seen a video on it with published studies to back it up

Ive been taking creatine and l citrulline for about two weeks and starting to notice a different. Pumped out more reps and just felt more of a pep in my step