What subject in school could you never understand?

semtex

:)
Daps
Induction and Recursion. I've yet to do an induction proof correctly.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
:why: you're just gonna take an F? Do you get to drop the lowest or is there a makeup? Just take it if you ain't got nothing to lose. You never know, it might get curved :yeshrug:

my lowest and my next lowest and the lowest after that are Fs too :deadmanny:

This professor doesn't believe in curving period. He rounds his grades to 3 decimal places. So a 90 is an A but an 89.999 is a B.

But i was just talking tho. Im going to take it now

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
For me, Math and Science was my best subjects, but for the life of me I couldn't get Geometry. I would get the right answer, but the teacher I had wanted you to prove every step and that was considered 1/2 of your grade on a test. So I would get the answer right, but in what took me 8 steps to prove should have taken 15 steps. I was even pretty good in calculus, but Geometry had me messed up all the way around.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Home EC...I could do math with the greatest, had an awesome understanding of social studies, math, and english literature...but I couldn't sew a pair of pillows or bake a pan of blueberry muffings while in school...fortunately, I now have those skills. I just need to pass the sniper rating for a rifle...at that point, I'm basically Archer...I talk shyt, fukk bytches, and drink on a regular basis...

semtex

:)
Daps
For me, Math and Science was my best subjects, but for the life of me I couldn't get Geometry. I would get the right answer, but the teacher I had wanted you to prove every step and that was considered 1/2 of your grade on a test. So I would get the answer right, but in what took me 8 steps to prove should have taken 15 steps. I was even pretty good in calculus, but Geometry had me messed up all the way around.
try computational geometry :whew: