What stylish jackets/coats y'all wearing this winter?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
got this recently, i care about keeping myself warm/comfort first and fashion like dead last lol, ion think it looks bad tho :yeshrug: Men's Ghost Whisperer/2™ Jacket | Mountain Hardwear

weighs only 8 ounces but it still keeps me warm until it gets below freezing :wow:

2x58V5K.jpg

Who makes this?
Faux Fur Longline Puffer Coat - Black

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I got a Ralph goose down puffer for $500 with a double layer

also got my moncler maya I’ll be wearing to the all star game festivities in Cleveland this year. It’s gonna be cold. Where I live u gotta have a fly coat or jacket because that bytch WILL be on in the club. Cleveland gets negative wind chills around this time of year.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I got a Ralph goose down puffer for $500 with a double layer

also got my moncler maya I’ll be wearing to the all star game festivities in Cleveland this year. It’s gonna be cold. Where I live u gotta have a fly coat or jacket because that bytch WILL be on in the club. Cleveland gets negative wind chills around this time of year.

Yeah Ralph got a nice selection. I just spent $500 on one, gone collect more over time and build a small collection. I need to get some peacoats too.

I ain't on the Moncler wave:picard:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Yeah Ralph got a nice selection. I just spent $500 on one, gone collect more over time and build a small collection. I need to get some peacoats too.

I ain't on the Moncler wave:picard:
I saved all year in 2020 for the moncler… it is warm but not that much warmer than any other goose down puffer. It’s more of a status thing when u hit a bougie or club/bar environment. It’s so many fakes tho now that I wouldn’t even waste money this year on one. I really like moose knuckles and might save for one for next winter

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I saved all year in 2020 for the moncler… it is warm but not that much warmer than any other goose down puffer. It’s more of a status thing when u hit a bougie or club/bar environment. It’s so many fakes tho now that I wouldn’t even waste money this year on one. I really like moose knuckles and might save for one for next winter

I feel like Moncler too flashy for me and yeah it's definitely a lot of fakes. I was out at a Christmas event and a lot of folks was wearing Canada Goose, I think they got a lot of fakes too.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I feel like Moncler too flashy for me and yeah it's definitely a lot of fakes. I was out at a Christmas event and a lot of folks was wearing Canada Goose, I think they got a lot of fakes too.
i agree and so many fakes make people ask u “is yo shyt real?” … luckily the newer expensive brands symbol on the side of the jacket is a qr code. So if someone holds there phone camera to your moncler or Canada goose symbol it will take you to the website validating that item.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
In my city the go to budget coats are Hollister for the less flashy joints like top coats etc. and for the flashy shyt like puffers and bombers people have been going to guess…. I work two jobs and the second is an Amazon warehouse with a lot of 20 - 25 year olds. I’m guessing about half of that population bought that guess puffer coat in black. It was on sale for $90 at macys.com damn near the whole season. I bought a purple one just because…. It’s not that warm because of the synthetic fill but the nylon shell is pretty decent and I like the zippers. It’s purple so I can’t wear it too much but I like it.