What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I don’t think this is a good idea to invest in AMC. Comcast is gonna have a big year next year with a lot of their titles moving to 2021 release. This is basically the equivalent of AMC saying they don’t want any money from two juggernaut franchises in Fast and Furious and Minions, not to mention other titles that have moved.

stay away.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I don’t think this is a good idea to invest in AMC. Comcast is gonna have a big year next year with a lot of their titles moving to 2021 release. This is basically the equivalent of AMC saying they don’t want any money from two juggernaut franchises in Fast and Furious and Minions, not to mention other titles that have moved.

stay away.

IMO, i dont think that will effect their stock price at all. Might be a good time for a slight bearish move but thats it. Tons of other block buster hits will drive their earnings up.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Everything I keep hearing about AMC indicates that the stock should be going down but yet it goes up. TF.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

stay away.

Brehs please DO NOT LISTEN to these nikkas...

They lead yall down the wrong path once already and made yall pass on an easy come up...

Theaters ain't going anywhere, AMC is playing hardball with picture studios like Universal as they should be...

This stock will easily make $7 a share like it did before the virus...We already over $5 today...

So if you copped at $2 like I told you to this is a HOLD...

Last edited: