What stocks yall buying during this crash? Let's get this money

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852

I used the search function and saw your post.

I bought this is April. My average cost is still under a dollar. I was buying all up and through September. I haven’t seen no hype on this one but a lot of people missed this gravy train. It’s now $18 and there’s rumor of Ford and Google announcing a partnership on the 1st. Ford sold all its stake in MVIS’s biggest competitor Velodyne Lidar on Friday.

Velodyne Lidar, Inc. - SC 13G/A - VLDR / Velodyne Lidar, Inc. / FORD MOTOR CO - SC 13G/A Passive Investment - February 12, 2021

:mjgrin:

MVIS just announced it has an actual working product. I think we might unofficially know our buyers.

MVIS added a FORD VP to their board of directors in December.

MIcrovision is considered undervalued.

looks like Ford and Google already announced their partnership.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...1/ford-google-accelerate-auto-innovation.html

Fingers crossed it MVIS they pick up since dropping Velodyne Lidar. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

I bought this is April. My average cost is still under a dollar. I was buying all up and through September. I haven’t seen no hype on this one but a lot of people missed this gravy train. It’s now $18 and there’s rumor of Ford and Google announcing a partnership on the 1st. Ford sold all its stake in MVIS’s biggest competitor Velodyne Lidar on Friday.

Velodyne Lidar, Inc. - SC 13G/A - VLDR / Velodyne Lidar, Inc. / FORD MOTOR CO - SC 13G/A Passive Investment - February 12, 2021

MVIS just announced it has an actual working product. I think we might unofficially know our buyers.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...1/ford-google-accelerate-auto-innovation.html

Fingers crossed it MVIS they pick up since dropping Velodyne. If that’s the case then I can pay off my house cash and still be in the 2 comma club.

I had an average around 2 and sold at $10. I didn't even need the money breh :aicmon:

Even though I deleted this shyt off my decrease/increase alert, I still get them shyts. Saw this shyt at 18 and wanted to jump out a window:shaq2:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

Fingers crossed it MVIS they pick up since dropping Velodyne Lidar. Stay tuned.

Dap + rep for the info!

I got out a while back for some profit and was upset watching it rocket recently but with that info it might be time to hop back in

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Dap + rep for the info!

I got out a while back for some profit and was upset watching it rocket recently but with that info it might be time to hop back in

I still don’t think it’s entirely too late to get in or back in.

This is why I think Ford and Google are picking them up:

Some current MVIS board members;

Ms. Curran, exec from Ford, $48m in shares;

Mark Spitzer, former executive director for Google’s project Glass;

Sumit Sharma-Spitzer’s 2nd in command at Google.

All mvis board members now

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I still don’t think it’s entirely too late to get in or back in.

This is why I think Ford and Google are picking them up:

Some current MVIS board members;

Ms. Curran, exec from Ford, $48m in shares;

Mark Spitzer, former executive director for Google’s project Glass;

Sumit Sharma-Spitzer’s 2nd in command at Google.

All mvis board members now

That's an incredible come up in under a year. I'm definitely back on the train. This time I might be in truly for the long haul