Man Bad Azz's verse always have me like

giphy.gif

Whenever I listen to it.
His entire tone on that song just matched it perfectly:wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont like any of his music, but the song 1469(poles) to me is dope ONLY for Trippies verse. I cut that shyt iff immediately when he finishes.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You’ve never listened to Outkast music and it shows.
big boi been a bytch since Kast won the Source Award and he got up on stage looking scared, it took Andre to rep the group, the city and the South..

images

95SourceAwards-.jpg

Picture taken that night.
Tell me Big Boi doesn't look like he's about to cry....Andre ,on the other hand,wanted ALL the smoke.

I AIN'T SCARED OF YOU MFers.....my rap partner is, but I'm not.

Cousin was in Georgia at the time, put me up on CDs that I otherwise would have never heard. Well familiar with early Outkast, Ghetto Mafia,P.A., etc

Try again.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cousin was in Georgia at the time, put me up on CDs that I otherwise would have never heard. Well familiar with early Outkast, Ghetto Mafia,P.A., etc

Try again.
This makes it worse in my eyes cause that means you heard southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, ATLiens and Aquemini in real time like I did and yet you have this dumb take.

And the fact you from up top solidifies what many of us south nikkas thought, y’all didn’t know how to listen to south music, the world caught up tho so I ain’t even mad :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This makes it worse in my eyes cause that means you heard southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, ATLiens and Aquemini in real time like I did and yet you have this dumb take.

And the fact you from up top solidifies what many of us south nikkas thought, y’all didn’t know how to listen to south music, the world caught up tho so I ain’t even mad :yeshrug:

Funniest shyt I've read since I've been here.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Respectfully, Ice Cube’s verse on this song is so fire, there’s no point in listening to the rest. No hate on MC Ren or The D.O.C. :hubie: