Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:obama:
Are you a hypebeast though?
nah, they not on Yeezy / Jordan XI level hype where they instantly sell out, they are popular but they frequently restock, plenty of colors available on the shoe sites. I walked into a Adidas store one day after reading an article about how they were the greatest running shoe ever and tried them on and never looked back:wow:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Rocking some Adidas running shoes right now. I think I might have to pick up some Kobe's or kd's or a dope looking soccer shoe. Use to fukk with the Adidas sambas or whatever they're called in high school

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You the type to suck dikk if it was "the style", peasant ass nikka.

i dont wear that shyt :heh: but if you aint been seeing that shyt for awhile, that says more about you than them - virgin.

I wear Jordans if im wearing sneakers which is rare now a days since im almost always in a suit + dress shoes for the weekend for work

and when im not working and still going out, I just picked up some balanciagas yesterday :umad:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i dont wear that shyt :heh: I wear Jordans if im wearing sneakers which is rare now a days since im almost always in a suit + dress shoes for the weekend for work

and when im not working and still going out, I just picked up some balanciagas yesterday :umad:

You rocking balenciagas just let's me know you're into white dikk.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
nah, they not on Yeezy / Jordan XI level hype where they instantly sell out, they are popular but they frequently restock, plenty of colors available on the shoe sites. I walked into a Adidas store one day after reading an article about how they were the greatest running shoe ever and tried them on and never looked back:wow:

A couple years ago, nikkas told me that the roshe runs were the most comfortable sneakers of all time so i copped 2 pairs and found out that it was just hype. :francis:
Im just tryna make sure:yeshrug: