What size white tee were you rocking in the mid-2000s?

What size white tee were you rocking in the 2000s?

• Total voters

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's be honest, brehs in the 2000s were rocking some absurdly long tees. :mjlol:

I'm 5'9 and used to cop 4XL white tees anyway (I was high school/college age) and in retrospect that shyt was hilarious. Won't even lie, I was out there looking like this -

baggy-540x314.jpg

Anybody else remember that trend? :russ:
the worst era in fashion history and its not even close. ya'll can post all the skin tight skinny jeans you want but nothing comes close to this

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I rocked crisp white tees from like 97-2001/2002...usually XL or XXL with timbs and guess jeans or gibrauds. I'm like 6'1 so the shyt looked handsome on me :obama:

By like 03' shyt got straight out of control with tall tees and 8x sizes, I use to see lil nikkas like mobb deeps height in they teens draped like the pope rockin du rags n fitteds :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Looking back, how did these hoes even wanna fukk us? :russ:

Cause they were wearing custom NBA jersey with MZ (insert hood nickname) on the back, Swartz crystal name belts and k swiss or Chinese factory fake Jordan’s. Or a full on rocawear velour sweat suit with matching timbs(usually pink or purple)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
the worst era in fashion history and its not even close. ya'll can post all the skin tight skinny jeans you want but nothing comes close to this
Naw. That pic is photoshopped never seen nikkas look like that. Worst era was the rockstar era after this. nikkas in gaudy crystal pink lime green Ed hardy/Christian Audiger shirts over thermal with glittery belts/chain wallets.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I was getting clowned for wearing clothes that fit... imagine that :dwillhuh:

When I heard folks were getting clowned for wearing fitted clothes, I stopped taking people opinions seriously.

People really out here wearing shyt they would have mocked someone for not too long ago.