What should I get, PS4 or Xbox one?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Dont wait for ps5 unless your realy hurtin for $250 or whatever the fukk ps4 cost now.

Cop the ps4 the library is huge now. You can get absolute classic games for dirt cheap now

The switch is dope but your realy limiting the games you can play if your only copping one system

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I am debating this myself

I wanna buy a PS4 just so I can finish persona 5

Nothing really stands out for the Xbox one since I can buy sports games for the PS4 as well obviously

Probably a replay of the last of us also has me leaning to the 4 :patrice:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also, this is the wrong forum to ask bruh

Mostly PS4 stanleys here and most do NOT own both systems. I do..

And most aren’t really into multiplayer games either. They like lonely RPG’s and shyt. If thats your style then cool...

XB1 has a lot of exclusives and mainly they are for multiplayer. With Gamepass you can access a lot of them or game share if you got friends who have certain games

Plenty of people in the states have XB1, you will never have trouble finding nikkas to play with. And if PS4 “supposedly” have more people it doesn’t matter because most of their exclusives are only single player based.

XB1 has Forza, Gears, Pubg, State of Decay, etc... and those are just the exclusives I play regularly. Never have trouble playing multiplayer games. Thats not including 2k, Madden, etc., that I own

Games with Gold basically gives you free games from 360 not to mention access to most previous 360 titles either free, from purchase, or from gamepass.

And thats not to mention the 1X being MUCH more powerful, beautiful scaling on graphics from all games, tons of apps (specifically Kodi for watching anything), quiet af, etc.

I could go on but take it from a guy who has both. I only will use my PS4 for Persona 5, Spiderman, Shadow of The Colossus, PSVR (which I barely use), and maybe a couple more single player games that aren’t multiplat.

Everything multiplatform from here on out will go to my XB1X. Unless you got more friends with PS4’s or just love single player exclusives from Sony, then get a XB1X

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh and you say you’re not into RPG’s? Definitely get a 1X. I still play BF4 on XB1X often and looks great and you still find a lot of people online.

Battlefield 1 is just alright to me but looks beautiful.

I’m not a fan of Fortnite, highly overrated to me but I do play Pubg often.

It really depends on you. I got a PS camera and they got some cool stuff but it’s gimmicky and gets old quickly. I use to let my nieces and nephews use my PS4 to play free shyt or to play mindcraft when they came over. X1 was more for me.

Like I said, up to you

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
It depends on who he playing with (if it’s most of the coli dudes in a league then get a PS4) and moreso what consoles his boys playing.

:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Xbox game pass currently at $2 for 2 months :wow:

And they got Fable backwards compatible, enhanced on XB1X :wow:

Playing Virtual Fighter 4 now:wow:

Last edited:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, this is the wrong forum to ask bruh

Mostly PS4 stanleys here and most do NOT own both systems. I do..

And most aren’t really into multiplayer games either. They like lonely RPG’s and shyt. If thats your style then cool...

XB1 has a lot of exclusives and mainly they are for multiplayer. With Gamepass you can access a lot of them or game share if you got friends who have certain games

Plenty of people in the states have XB1, you will never have trouble finding nikkas to play with. And if PS4 “supposedly” have more people it doesn’t matter because most of their exclusives are only single player based.

XB1 has Forza, Gears, Pubg, State of Decay, etc... and those are just the exclusives I play regularly. Never have trouble playing multiplayer games. Thats not including 2k, Madden, etc., that I own

Games with Gold basically gives you free games from 360 not to mention access to most previous 360 titles either free, from purchase, or from gamepass.

And thats not to mention the 1X being MUCH more powerful, beautiful scaling on graphics from all games, tons of apps (specifically Kodi for watching anything), quiet af, etc.

I could go on but take it from a guy who has both. I only will use my PS4 for Persona 5, Spiderman, Shadow of The Colossus, PSVR (which I barely use), and maybe a couple more single player games that aren’t multiplat.

Everything multiplatform from here on out will go to my XB1X. Unless you got more friends with PS4’s or just love single player exclusives from Sony, then get a XB1X
Thank you breh, this is the kinda advice I was looking for. I really am leaning towards the Xbox just cause of the media side of things. Btw I only plan on getting the Xbox one s. Is that still the better option than the ps4 slim ?
I just remembered I also had a few games on my Xbox 360, will I be able to log in to the same account and play those games ?
Also do we still need change disks for each game we are playing these days or can we just install from disk once and change within the system if that makes sense ? That's regarding both Xbox or ps4.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Thank you breh, this is the kinda advice I was looking for. I really am leaning towards the Xbox just cause of the media side of things. Btw I only plan on getting the Xbox one s. Is that still the better option than the ps4 slim ?
I just remembered I also had a few games on my Xbox 360, will I be able to log in to the same account and play those games ?
Also do we still need change disks for each game we are playing these days or can we just install from disk once and change within the system if that makes sense ? That's regarding both Xbox or ps4.
You can buy games digital so you never have to worry about a disc.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone got that @PS4 thread with all the tips to watch movies and shows on the Xbox ? That's one of the big reasons I'm leaning towards Xbox.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1S is better than PS4 Slim in at least it does 4k as well.

I would honestly just get the X but it's on you man.

You should be able to redeem those old games I believe. Not sure how but I know there is a way (I never did it because every game I had on 360 was damn near free already).

Plus game pass pretty much gives you access to a lot of old things. But if you use your same account you should be good (there's something else you have to do but you can look it up).

You need disks for games that require disks but unless you buy them from an actual store you won't need them. They give you redeem codes now for digital downloads or just purchase from store. You will still need to install from disk though and thats for both consoles