What should I get, PS4 or Xbox one?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been out of the loop for a min but here's a bit of background.
Was never a hardcore gamer more of a casual player. Used to have ps1, orginal xbox then the xbox 360.
Gave the xbox 360 to my nephew when I lost interest and had no time to game.
The last game I played and enjoyed was BF3 online ( Was really the first FPS game I played seriously) which was about 5 years ago.

There's not really any exclusives on either console that I really desperately want as I'll probably mainly stick to sports games, maybe 1 of the new battlefield or COD games, fortnight. I did enjoy the original fable even though I've never been a fan of rpgs. Any games similar to that out recently worth checking out?

Also my little cousin who is 1 of the few that I know games regularly has a ps4 and is telling me to get that.
He's got about 20 games which I've heard can be shared via a family plan or something? :mjgrin:

And I've also got 2 young kids older 1 is almost 4. Anything on either system they can enjoy in the near future? Kinect games or ps camera games? or any other easy button mashers.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Kinect is dead.

As far as consoles go. I would grab the PS4 if you are only getting a single console.

On the XBOX ONE side however game pass really is starting to get nice for $10 a month. If you are not really set on getting specific games and don't really care about the superior exclusives I think the Xbox one is a great option for casuals

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
If you don’t care about exclusives get the Xbox One X. Graphics are better and the IU for the Xbox is better than the PlayStation’s. Xbox also has Gamepass and EA Access since you like battlefield. EA Access has some of them in its library. The Xbox Gold deals are usually better than the deals on the PlayStation store.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don’t care about exclusives get the Xbox One X. Graphics are better and the IU for the Xbox is better than the PlayStation’s. Xbox also has Gamepass and EA Access since you like battlefield. EA Access has some of them in its library. The Xbox Gold deals are usually better than the deals on the PlayStation store.
Thanks breh. What about the standard xbox s? Don't really wanna spend the extra money on the xbox x or ps4 pro and they end up collecting dust.

Kinect is dead.

As far as consoles go. I would grab the PS4 if you are only getting a single console.

On the XBOX ONE side however game pass really is starting to get nice for $10 a month. If you are not really set on getting specific games and don't really care about the superior exclusives I think the Xbox one is a great option for casuals
This is the kind of info I need brehs. Also I see both ps and xbox costs to play online? About the same price for both?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously just wait til next Fall it should be out by then
Maybe it'll even be backwards compatible if they keep the x86 architecture :wow:
I'm a casual gamer breh, don't really need the latests consoles. As long as these consoles keep me entertained for the next couple of years and with a decent online community I'll be happy.
BTW is both online experiences about equal now?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'm a casual gamer breh, don't really need the latests consoles. As long as these consoles keep me entertained for the next couple of years and with a decent online community I'll be happy.
BTW is both online experiences about equal now?
Yeah you have to pay for each console's online experience. I'd say get a ps4 because the library has better exclusives. If games come out on xbox that you can't live without then you can get an xbox later but most games come out for both ps4 and xbox now anyways

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This

also, If you like multi-platform games and doing other shyt on your console and got a 4k UHD tv, then then get a XB1X.

If you like more role-playing, single player anime type games then get a PS4.

XB1 got a shyt ton of multiplayer games and probably the better online community/stability. Red Dead Redemption is dropping soon but PS4 got Spiderman dropping soon too.

XB1 is the better system but PS4 just got more single player shyt. I got both as well, I spend more time on XB. Haven't even touched my PS4 most of this year. If you got fam you enjoy playing with then maybe just get the PS4

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox one has no exclusive games that make you want to purchase the system. The Ps4 has only two games out that make you thinkin about purchasing the system which is God of War,and Uncharted.. Last of us 2(coming Soon)..But besides those games not too big of a difference between these systems..

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Get a PS4 breh, I know you don’t care about exclusives, but you’ll love God of War and probably Uncharted. More people have P4’s, so chances are you know someone personally who has one and can play Fortnite/Madden/2k with them.