What Should I Do In This Situation?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Can he prove that he saw it, tho? :ld:

read the thread and make it happen.

no debate. i saw you take it, you were wearing...etc...it was at this time...etc...
cough it up...giving you 15 min...dont trying anything funny...we say you take it...

once it dropped off, its cool...no bs...

if you f around, will call the le...

then watch if he does something funny / lurk...cuz dude might get got, if he dont execute it well...

alternative...if item was insured...request insurance

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Can he prove he saw it? :what: nikka fukk all that noise, he know he saw him, he fukked up, that's his neighbor man, not even his neighbor down the way, it's his next door neighbor. Should told em, yo I seen my stuff got sent here thru my camera nikka let get that right quick, or w.e corny way op feels more comfortable with

Nah, i'm not saying that.

I'm saying if he went to the cops, it would be best for him not to confront the neighbor with "I saw you on camera...give me my stuff back in 15min or something bad will happen".

The neighbor might give him his shyt back, but if he's feeling froggy, he might just destroy the shyt, and hide it.

Then:

• The cops can't do shyt. Even if they search his place, they won't find it.

• You'll be out of a mouse.

• You'd have to do something that you're uncomfortable doing (being a man). And for what? You won't get your mouse back, and then the CAC might even press charges.

He's just gonna take a "L" if he tries to go too hard, from this point on.

He might as well play the "bytch" position that he's been playing if he wants any signs of a "W".

I'm just sayin. :yeshrug:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City

I'm saying if he went to the cops, it would be best for him not to confront the neighbor with "I saw you on camera...give me my stuff back in 15min or something bad will happen".

The neighbor might give him his shyt back, but if he's feeling froggy, he might just destroy the shyt, and hide it.

Then:

• You'd have to do something that you're uncomfortable doing (being a man). And for what? You won't get your mouse back, and then the CAC might even press charges.

He might as well play the "bytch" position that he's been playing if he wants any signs of a "W".

Bruh I took your post outta context my apologies Gz is the herb. But nonetheless the OP is a clown :pacspit:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

Then:

internet quarterbacking...

KKKAKKK might press charges, lol, we are not scared of boys or anyone around here...you understand.

A real G will get it back without piggies involved...

also a true G will not have stuff touched at all...days at a time...no one touching or taking ishh...

a true G will have neighbors looking out for letters/etc...

now that white boy, can go reorder.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
internet quarterbacking...

KKKAKKK might press charges, lol, we are not scared of boys or anyone around here...you understand.

A real G will get it back without piggies involved...

also a true G will not have stuff touched at all...days at a time...no one touching or taking ishh...

a true G will have neighbors looking out for letters/etc...

now that white boy, can go reorder.

A "true G" wouldn't have asked questions in the first place. He would have took his bat and his Rottweiler to that mans front door. Knocked, and began beatin his face in.

But we're not dealing with a "real G".

We dealing with:

Charmin%20Ultra%20Soft%20-%206%20Jumbo%20Rolls%202%20copy.jpg

Everyone ain't about that life on this internet, breh.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i would have opened the door on that motherfukker, snatched my package, pointed at the camera, hit him with a :rudy: and slammed the door in his face

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would have opened the door on that motherfukker, snatched my package, pointed at the camera, hit him with a :rudy: and slammed the door in his face

if he does it tomorrow (that's when my next package is scheduled to arrive), i'm going to do just that. as an extra bit of hospitality for his thieving ass, i'm going to let my rottweiler introduce itself, too.