What Should I Do In This Situation?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
last week, i ordered something from ebay. it was delivered to my door. i'm sitting down, watching tv and eating some grub, when my dog starts acting strange around the door. i'm figuring that my package arrived. i get up and look at a monitor that shows me who's outside my door, thanks to a camera set up right above the doorway. to my surprise, it's not the delivery man. it's my neighbor, this huge stone cold steve austin looking white boy that lives across from me. he actually picks the package up and goes inside.

i'm looking at the monitor, thinking this is some kind of joke. :ohhh:

i collect myself and walk across the hall to his door. i knock a few times, waiting a minute (i'm guessing he's looking at me and thinking i suspect him already) for him to open the door.

he opens the door and says, "sup?"

i asked him, "yo, do you know if fed ex dropped a package off for me today?"

his reply is, "nah, man. i don't think so. i'll let you know if they did."

my mind has me going :stopitslime:

but i play it cool, knowing this dude is twice my size and probably has a few screws loose.

the package was a mouse i got for $15. it's not as if it's a lot of money, but the principle of it all has me heated.

i haven't called the police, but i have another package coming tomorrow.

the fukk should i do?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have this fakkit on camera taking the shyt and you ASK HIM if he say anything come?

i wanted to see if he would lie about it. i didn't want to get into a confrontation just there. i needed to see if there was a chance he was holding it for me. it would still be a little weird, but that would be understandable, were that the case.

now, i'm wondering if i should just confront the fakkit and let him know that i SAW him pick my shyt up and take it inside last week.

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
Id piss on his door :manny:

If its a fight u know u cant win what else u gonna do.
Personally he would have to see me though over that :hamster:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
if you cant handle it dolo, get all your people together, tell em the situation, and go knock on dudes door. tell him u got video of it too.

then :stylin: on him, and get your shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you cant handle it dolo, get all your people together, tell em the situation, and go knock on dudes door. tell him u got video of it too.

then :stylin: on him, and get your shyt

not sure if the the video is recorded.

to everyone saying i'm bytch made, the dude is a crazy ass redneck b*stard that's as big as stone cold steve austin. he probably has guns. he plays his rock music/country shyt loud as fukk in the dead of night, and we've already had words over it.

i feel like this dude thinks he can just punk a nikka.

my mom thinks i should call the police. she even threatened to come over here and knock on his door herself. i told her to chill.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I googled your situation, and a majority white forum had a similar problem.

Here are some quotes:

Call the police. Simple. When they find it in his home, press charges. The idea of a neighbour stealing something and lying to your face about it disgusts me. This is one of those moments where I honestly don't know why the OP is on the Internet talking about this rather than taking immediate action.

This is an act of war.

Destroy him by all legal means.

Now it's an $11 item, tomorrow it's your release date delivered copy of highly anticipated game ________. File a police report to let him know he can't get away with this kind of thing.

Considering you have video footage of him taking the package, I wouldn't do anything but press charges. This is what would hurt the most.

You are still a bytch as nikka for not bringing a bat the first time you confronted him.

BUT, you can't go back and redeem yourself now.

The fact that you have video evidence will give the cops enough to search his crib.

They'll bust open the door, search his crib, and find your mouse with cum on it, by the dudes computer with "Ghetto gaggers" on the screen. You shouldn't be given a new one, and be forced to use this one, because of your "bytch'ass-ness".

Just be smart about it, nikka. No need to prove that you aren't a bytch, because we and YOU know you are. Just handle the situation this way, and you'll come out with a win.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Just because he's big doesn't mean he has hands :heh:

And you said this was last week? Man...it might already be too late.

:snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
bruh just go over there and get your stuff before he gets rid of the evidence. you're not acting like a man. you a grown ass man gettin bullied. he gon keep takin ya shyt. 1st you packages then your bytch :usure: