What Should I do Gym Room

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I dont have a gym membership, I have the one at school but that's a 30 minute drive:noah: and with gas being as high as it is in Chicago, that's not my most convenient option

I've got P90x & Insanity on the HD, When I downloaded it I stuck with it but not for long. I've been thinking about getting back in it though

Insanity :rudy:

Im 24 5'8 and around 184lbs

I went on calorie budget last feburary with a starting weight of

205lbs

I dropped down to

164lbs

Now I'm around 184lbs

All I have laying around is: Jump rope, Iron Gym (for the doorway), Few Dumbbells, Them elastic bands.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
what's the weight of the dumbbells? if you got 40/50 for each hand you're pretty much set... won't be able to do heavy squats or deadlifts but you'll be alright

jump rope/running is all you need for cardio,,, just focus on eating right... count calories and make a cheap diet around it

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
what's the weight of the dumbbells? if you got 40/50 for each hand you're pretty much set... won't be able to do heavy squats or deadlifts but you'll be alright

jump rope/running is all you need for cardio,,, just focus on eating right... count calories and make a cheap diet around it

I'm thinking they're around 30lbs or under.. ( they were given to me)

(No Homo) but my goal is this
chris-evans-workout-captain-america.jpg

I can get like that on some basic shyt, with no gym or personal trainer?

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Forget a personal trainer.

Doubt you get that body without heavy weights but you can still get in good shape now without it. And later when you got more money, get in a gym/ buy more weights. Do bodyweight exercises, and someone posted a decent dumbbell only workout in another thread (search for it).... And get your diet in check.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
when i first started i got pretty ripped with just one 40 pound dumbbell. gotta get creative with that shyt. theres literally 100s of dumbbell exercises. plus u got that shyt for the door to pull ups and other shyt. find a way to do dips. u good bro just gotta work hard.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I appreciate the advice and all

But......

The type of person that needs a "list" of exactly what to do and when to do, I won't get anything done if in told to just randomly do any of a hundred exercises..

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Forget a personal trainer.

Doubt you get that body without heavy weights but you can still get in good shape now without it. And later when you got more money, get in a gym/ buy more weights. Do bodyweight exercises, and someone posted a decent dumbbell only workout in another thread (search for it).... And get your diet in check.

Bullshyt.

You can easily get yoked doing body weight exercises such as suspended pushups, dips, squats, pullups, ab exercises, etc. How do you think dudes in prison get huge with no access to weights?

semtex

:)
Daps
Bullshyt.

You can easily get yoked doing body weight exercises such as suspended pushups, dips, squats, pullups, ab exercises, etc. How do you think dudes in prison get huge with no access to weights?
that shyt ain't easy. but then again, my body is used to weights.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
that shyt ain't easy. but then again, my body is used to weights.

True, but getting big takes work either way.

I haven't lifted weights in going on two years. I cut down to 155 and are currently 170 something w/ lean mass. I've never felt or looked better. :yes:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Can some of you drop recommended links for working out with no gym and limited equipment

or

just flat out what to do

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Can some of you drop recommended links for working out with no gym and limited equipment

or

just flat out what to do

Here is my bodyweight routine as of now.

50 pushups(done on fists, easier on the wrists) w/ my feet up on a chair as explosively as possible

350 crunches(two sets of 100, last set 150)

50 more pushups

100 atg squats

30 pushups, then 20 w/ my fists close together

30 burpees as quick as possible

250 more crunches(100, 150)

Puke.:dead:

Prior to this, I do an hr-2 hrs of cardio.

semtex

:)
Daps
True, but getting big takes work either way.

I haven't lifted weights in going on two years. I cut down to 155 and are currently 170 something w/ lean mass. I've never felt or looked better. :yes:
yeah bodyweight squats are killers. BRUTAL. try and do 200 in under 5 mins and you will puke hard