What should be Naughty Dog’s next IP?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love to see them put Uncharted and the TLOU to the side and give us a brand new IP.

I want them to give us a Cyberpunk 77 style third person action adventure game set in a futuristic city with a great story. Imagine the insane graphics they could achieve on the PS5 :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finally give the Open World genre a try.

make something Red Dead esque, they'd have all my respect if they can make a game with a great story, gameplay WITH Free roam.

:francis: They will take a decade maybe 15+ years with their burnout rate and without outsourcing like Ubisoft and Rockstar do.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:francis: They will take a decade maybe 15+ years with their burnout rate and without outsourcing like Ubisoft and Rockstar do.

5 years should be a plentiful amount of time to make an open world game for a company like Naughty Dog, GTA V and RDR2 took 5 and 8 respectfully. I think Naughty Dog could make a dope Bully clone (add crafting from TLOU and Parkour from Uncharted)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Something fun without guns and dykes.

I’d like to see them finally make a game with actual exploration.

Finally give the Open World genre a try.

make something Red Dead esque, they'd have all my respect if they can make a game with a great story, gameplay WITH Free roam.

:skip: I take it neither of y'all owned a PS2 and definitely never played Jak 3. Jak 1 and 2 were open world as well but Jak 3 nailed the execution