What releases first, the Blade movie or Blade video game?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Dishonored was one of the best games of last gen and I’m not even a fan of those games now of a sudden Arkane is trash? :mjlol: yall gotta stop now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dishonored was one of the best games of last gen and I’m not even a fan of those games now of a sudden Arkane is trash? :mjlol: yall gotta stop now

giphy.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how they fumbled such an easy layup.

people make horror movies all the time (see any vampire movie and you have a framework)
People make action movies all the time (see any john wick movie and you have a framework, the director of john wick even asked to direct this)

Just put the two together and you have a hit. They literally already did it with Blade in 98.
You know mfs like ice skating uphill

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I’m gonna say neither and hopefully somebody else get the ip and do right by em, both the movie and game

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He’s too tall to be blade :mjlol:
I don't think blade has to be a certain height. He's never described as short. usually appears to be of relatively the same height as most heroes in the comic.
but wouldn't change anything about him if he was taller.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't think blade has to be a certain height. He's never described as short. usually appears to be of relatively the same height as most heroes in the comic.
but wouldn't change anything about him if he was taller.

Lol im joking, but he’s kinda lanky.

I picture someone more like a younger Michael Jae White as blade

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Lol im joking, but he’s kinda lanky.

I picture someone more like a younger Michael Jae White as blade
I get what you mean. You don't really see them type of dudes in Hollywood these days though. And if so, they're gonna be too old to lead a franchise :manny:

Maybe yahya abdul mateen could do it. He's a good actor and in his thirties, so he could stick around for at least one phase

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get what you mean. You don't really see them type of dudes in Hollywood these days though. And if so, they're gonna be too old to lead a franchise :manny:

Maybe yahya abdul mateen could do it. He's a good actor and in his thirties, so he could stick around for at least one phase

That dude from Bird Box maybe.

1,280 Trevante Rhodes Photos & High Res Pictures - Getty Images