What really caused Kanye's descent into insanity (Simps will understand)

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
If he married a Beyonce looking woman I would believe this. Dame Dash and Timbaland dated women who looked like Aaliyah because they cared alot about her and miss her.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Nah he's always been a headcase.

What were witnessing is untreated mental illness.

On top of it he married a well known media whore. :francis:

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Nope...his "insanity" is because he blames himself for his Mom's death because she died getting plastic surgery with his money and she is one of the very reasons for him becoming successful considering she supported him all these years.

This is why he jumps from thot to thot because, generally speaking, men seek out their "mom" when it comes to relationships.

Not for sexual reasons, but because 9 times outta 10, your Moms is the only woman you can truly trust because she carried your ass for 9 months when she could have been doing other things.

So you'll always seek out the woman that makes you feel comfortable or puts you at ease

This works well if the woman in question is bringing shyt to the table herself and has got her life together and you both work as a team, which is how successful marriages and unions are formed

The reason he got with Amber Rose and Kim K is because both of them accept his crazy egotistical tendencies. The problem is both of them are vapid birds that don't really bring anything else but their looks to the table.

Combine this shyt with his mom with his ego, and anxiety issues...this is why Kanye is Kanye.

I would be fukked up losing my mom. I frankly don't know how I'm going to deal when that happens. I know he feels like shyt because she mainly got the work done due to him becoming famous and being pushed into that world of superficiality and feeling like she needed to have herself augmented when for all the years before that, she was fine. He was normal crazy before. After losing his mom, he went off the deep end. You can tell he probably aint that close with his dad so his mom was his real and only parent.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nope...his "insanity" is because he blames himself for his Mom's death because she died getting plastic surgery with his money and she is one of the very reasons for him becoming successful considering she supported him all these years.

This is why he jumps from thot to thot because, generally speaking, men seek out their "mom" when it comes to relationships.

Not for sexual reasons, but because 9 times outta 10, your Moms is the only woman you can truly trust because she carried your ass for 9 months when she could have been doing other things.

So you'll always seek out the woman that makes you feel comfortable or puts you at ease

This works well if the woman in question is bringing shyt to the table herself and has got her life together and you both work as a team, which is how successful marriages and unions are formed

The reason he got with Amber Rose and Kim K is because both of them accept his crazy egotistical tendencies. The problem is both of them are vapid birds that don't really bring anything else but their looks to the table.

Combine this shyt with his mom with his ego, and anxiety issues...this is why Kanye is Kanye.

"Men seek out their mom" nikka what :scust:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I can see that. His mom's death definitely made him lose his mind. But Jay & Beyonce were like his support system. Kanye definitely looks up to Jay as a big brother and Beyonce is who he wants Kim to be. He wants to respected like Jay and Bey but he's never gonna get that status with Kim. Kim is not the chick he needed to be with. He would be better with some like Rihanna but a lot more submissive. I feel like he thought Kim was more respected in the industry than she actually was. Because in a lot of interviews he tries to hype her up and ''make fetch happen" It made no sense for him to get with an attention whore if he hates the paparazzi. Kim friend zoned his ass for years and only married him because she had no other options. Kanye was trying to copy Jay Z getting married having kids.