What razor y'all using to avoid razor bumps?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Get any pair of baby trimmers and a blending guard.

Trust.

You gon fukk around with that acid powder.
When i don't want that to happen to you.

Art Barr

Did all that years ago, breh. Razors/clippers and my face just don't get along and I prefer how close, precise, and long-lasting Magic Shave works.​

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I bought myself some clippers off Amazon. Only use it to shave. Everything else gives me a few bumps.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just ordered a bevel

Pricier than what I'm use to but at least they can be adjusted a lot easier.

:ld:

The T shaped blade add on is a must. I recommend putting a small piece of tape on the adjuster wheel when you have a setting that you like because the vibration of the clippers will cause it to slip out of position.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Straight razor and t outliner have been my best friend. Just with the first option, you really need to take your time because it will cut your face the fukk up easily.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The T shaped blade add on is a must. I recommend putting a small piece of tape on the adjuster wheel when you have a setting that you like because the vibration of the clippers will cause it to slip out of position.

Good looking out. These two joints just came in so I'm about to find out real soon

20220330-085834.jpg

I'm already liking how easy it is to adjust the bevel blade.

That slimline pro is a toy when it comes to shaving my face :trash:

Bevel is :whoo:

Lowest setting is sharp as fukk. shyt is good and was able to shave off some stubble my regular unadjusted T andis can't get.

Just waiting on the T blade to come through the mail.

So far I gotta say bevel is better. I just hope they last though because the price of them joints is :skip:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Andis T outliner will always be a reliable go-to though. Been using them for 20 years

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good looking out. These two joints just came in so I'm about to find out real soon

20220330-085834.jpg

I'm already liking how easy it is to adjust the bevel blade.

That slimline pro is a toy when it comes to shaving my face :trash:

Bevel is :whoo:

Lowest setting is sharp as fukk. shyt is good and was able to shave off some stubble my regular unadjusted T andis can't get.

Just waiting on the T blade to come through the mail.

So far I gotta say bevel is better. I just hope they last though because the price of them joints is :skip:

Pro tip: If you ever drop them and they stop working, definitely use the warranty. I got mine replaced after I dropped them once being too fancy while lining up my beard. Just don’t say you dropped them in your request for a replacement.