What rappers do you legitimately hate?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I have no problem with any rapper, neither do I want any to go away nor am I annoyed by any rapper.

I never understood the that is spewed on the Internet towards rappers

U

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
i dont really hate any of em... but i do strongly dislike..

kanye
wayne and the rest of ymcmb fakkitry
pretty much any "swag" rapper
rick ross
wale
gayme
waka

and im startin to strongly dislike jay z

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Big Sean (wack)
Nicki Minaj (wack)
Lil B (wack)
Wale (he has disrespected a female friend of mine)
Gucci (wack)
and many more

You know there are a lot of rap artists that I dislike. I just dont understand how some people get on. A lot of artists really have no respect for the craft. The are just using rap (the easiest genre to break) as a springboard to fame. Plus i don't understand how some people are labeled 'hip hop' or 'real' when they represent everything that was wrong with the culture just a few years ago.

Now that I think about it, its not the artists themselves that I dislike, its the fans who boost them up like they are the second coming when I find their music unoriginal and tacky.

I used to have a bigger problem with it in the past, but now I just realize that everyone gets their few minutes of fame, so i can just wait it out. A lot of the names that I just mentioned will fade into obscurity. The ONLY rapper who has been relevant (near the top of the game in multiple generations) is Jay-Z.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Lil Wayne from C3 onward.

I fukked with him up to Like Father Like Son :birdman:

One of my favorite rappers during the C1, C2 era of his career...

But the people I hate the most within a Hip Hop context is Eminem's dikkrider fans... fukkin' disgusting creatures

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Lil muthafukkin gay ass dikk in the booty as B

Wayne-stopped fukkin with him after he dissed dark skinned women in right above

Nipsey Hussle-I tried lawd but I just dont get the hype

Big Sean

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Big Sean (wack)
Nicki Minaj (wack)
Lil B (wack)
Wale (he has disrespected a female friend of mine)
Gucci (wack)
and many more

You know there are a lot of rap artists that I dislike. I just dont understand how some people get on. A lot of artists really have no respect for the craft. The are just using rap (the easiest genre to break) as a springboard to fame. Plus i don't understand how some people are labeled 'hip hop' or 'real' when they represent everything that was wrong with the culture just a few years ago.

Now that I think about it, its not the artists themselves that I dislike, its the fans who boost them up like they are the second coming when I find their music unoriginal and tacky.

I used to have a bigger problem with it in the past, but now I just realize that everyone gets their few minutes of fame, so i can just wait it out. A lot of the names that I just mentioned will fade into obscurity. The ONLY rapper who has been relevant (near the top of the game in multiple generations) is Jay-Z.

what happened?

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
whoever the internet likes and think makes "real hiphop not that mainstream shyt"
besides that no one. if i did dislike them i can just not listen to them and ignore their life.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
South Park Mexican - fukkin child molester
I don't hate Eminem, but I hate his stans