What rapper trends yall followed as kids ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Just had a few pairs of baggyish jeans and they werent that baggy.
My parents were very strict and i was not allowed to follow fukkery. Not that i ever really wanted to. :manny:
Hell i even reinforce those same things on some of my nieces and nephews now. One time i was and was supposed to pickup my nephews. I told one of them to pull up his freakin pants before he got in the car with me. He refused. I didnt even tell him a second time and just drove away leaving him where he was. He kept calling my phone to come back... didnt pick up. I called his mom and told her to go get him. Even his bothers (he's the middle child of 3 boys) were laughing at his ass when i left his wanna-be rebel ass out there in the street.
:mjlol: why you do him like that

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjlol: why you do him like that
I ain't letting them 18 and 19 y/o punks try be be rebel I.N.S. in my car. He lucky i didnt call is dad in Haiti (my cousin) who would have caught the first plane ticket here and whooped his ass. That mofo had just moved here from Haiti too. I know his family didnt send him here paying all that international student fees for him to try to mimic dumb rapper trends. :russ:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
believe or or not after listening to the black album for like a million times when i was like 14 or 15 for soo much i suddenly started rocking button ups and jeans :skip:

my mom was thinking her boy was growing up not knowing am listening to that rap music she hated soo much:pachaha:
I don't wear hats alot but when I did I used to rock the brim low like Hov :russ:

Also around Kanye MBDTF era I used to rock a wrist full of beads
a2663d32c21248d6059d32d5330a9aef.jpg

main-qimg-0aa115ccf8a81b542cd09bfb7bb27673

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
92 -bald head which made no sense for me to have as an 11 year old. Thank god I still have a hairline :whew:

93- cross colors
96- Fubu hats & averex jackets

97-2003 baggy jeans and different colored timbs to match every outfit

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I only like nikes and j's growing up but 50 Cent made me want to wear Reeboks and that striped wifebeater. Never wore them but I wanted too. One trend I watched a lot of people adopt was the Avirex jackets and pink clothing trend from Cam'Ron.​

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Raekwon had me buying Cuban links like video games

Every time I lost one I bout another one

I didn't have any kids at the time ..was making good money at UPS part time so I felt I could afford it :troll:

Was a little worried when I came down south and seen not only was nobofy rocking em..

These southern cats was into fat herrigbones and ropes :picard:

And none of the jewelry stores had any quality gold karat links

i was :sadcam: cause i needed that to complete my look for the upcoming fall season at my HBCU

just in the nick of time i happened to take a last minute trip with some homies to ATL and came across this spot called WATCHES UNLIMITED in the Greenbriar mall in the SWATS

i saw these beautiful 18k gold Cuban Links in the case...my face was like :gladbron:

dude quoted me a price and i said just to make sure i have a "backup" one cause im so careless I wanted TWO!!!

he decided to give me a good deal :obama:

mane ..i swear before i even walked on the campus it was like the HOLY GRAIL was around my neck .....byatches and dudes everywhere saying MANE..I LIKE THAT CHAIN
:mjgrin:

or YOU SHOULD GET A PENDANT WITH THAT.....

i eventually did cause i wasn't up north anymore so i felt mad comfortable rocking my shyt on full display whether in the clubs or just riding around ....

then i had just copped a nice oldsmobile brougham with the trues and vogues and a ragtop...MY CIPHER WAS COMPLETE :blessed:

i was swimming in women like a lifeguard :ahh:

and cuffed a bad one with weapons of mass destruction (big ole tittays) on her chest

1996 was a beautiful year :ohlawd: