What Rapper has the most diehard/insane/fanatical fans?

Rapper with the most Fanatics

• Kanye

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Wu Tang

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Eminem

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Tupac

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Biggie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicki Minaj and her Barbies

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Juggalos!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Also, any Stan is by definition a fanatic, and I think that was something you saw emerge

post Stan

As internet forums heated up in the early 2000's, I witnessed a lot of crazy Jay and Nas on SOHH

as social media took hold around 2006-2009

being a Stan is basically losing all objectivity. Like I fukk with Drakes music, he's a goofball, but some of his music is fire. He's an iconic. A Stan could never say something like that. Nas is a my favorite artist, he's mad some wack abums. I don't even really like his newer stuff like that.
Yeah I don't consider myself a stan of any artist. Next level parasocial

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I think Nicki fans are bots (the die hards). Legit the only ones I’ve never met or see in person so I don’t count them. Only see them on twitter

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:mjlol:Nicki should be winning her stans actually gets active. The PAC, BIG, WU, YE, and EM stans are just annoying. Pac stans aren’t threatening to fukk with BIG’s gravestone.
True but the lunatic fringe celebrated when that man got murdered in LA. I do recall that

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Kanye and Tupac stans are the most obsessive and weird, but Eminem fans are the worst because they're also obsessive and weird, but the music is actually unforgivable trash too.