What Rapper has the most diehard/insane/fanatical fans?

Rapper with the most Fanatics

• Kanye

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Wu Tang

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Eminem

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Tupac

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Biggie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicki Minaj and her Barbies

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Juggalos!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I was perusing Kid Cudi's first album on YT, and I was hella surprised on how many people said this record saved their lives. Got me to thinking about other rappers and how they can get listeners totally invested in what they do.

Coming up, Chuck, Kane, Kool G, etc - they could get you to change your haircut or wear your jeans baggy - but Rob Base's It Takes 2 didn't save my life.

These days that sentiment is more common. And a lot of rappers get very emo, as opposed to Rakim's eternal cool.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lots of hipsters goofballs (some of my boys) felt that Cudi represented them even more than Kanye, partially because Cudi dialed up the autotune, softened the bars and any trace of social issues from his music (that I know of), and also the tie in to the EDM scene/molly, a lot of them my age, were going to their first raves/shows around the time Day N Night was hot

but the larger points, are partially just fan culture, because of the internet has evolved so much. That's on two levels, one the artists themselves becoming more visible via social media, and thus more connected to their fans, two: that people themselves use their identity as a fan to form their identity on social media. You see this with Swift, Byeonce, Kanye.

weirdo shyt to me. Because, even my favorite artists, I don't have that kind of devotion to, despite being emotionally connected to the Jay and Nas music I grew up on. They made wack albums. They have bad songs. They ultimately ended up iconic, but I would never shout someone down who liked a different artist. A lot of this started on forums too about 20 years ago.

Kanye has to be up there. Many of his fans have lost any kind of objectivity, and developed a very zero tolerance approach.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Easily Tupac stans. According to them, he was gonna be future leader of the Pirus, be a freedom fighter, be a mayor and/or POTUS, community organizer, FOREX trader. He’s the father they wish they had since the one they did have ain’t never come back from getting a pack of cigarettes from the corner store when they were 2 years old.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
a tie between eminem and 2pac. If you're saying anything other than these 2 are the greatest ever and no one has released any albums comparable to theirs, then you're a "hater".

Nah dawg. Its Kanye. Anybody still a fan of him at this point gotta be insane.