What popular gaming franchise have you never played and don’t intend to?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Dark Souls and Souls-like games like Ni-oh and Seikero

Those games just look like pure stress. If I was still in my 20s maybe I would try it but I don't have the patience for that type of shyt.
Same for me, I will add Bloodborne to this, those games dont do much for me. I didn't even try God of War before the latest one (I did enjoy this one a lot though)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Never played a Final Fantasy in my life and I basically came up on PS2/PS3. Now that I got PCSX2 up and running though I might fukk with FFX and FFXII off the strength, I'm aware FF7 is the fan favorite but considering I'm gonna cop a PS5 I'll wait until I can play the remake.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Tried Kill Zone and it was ass.

Destiny, Gears Of War etc... just seemed dull to me.

I loved Chrono Trigger but never got into Final Fantasy because the male characters looked overly effeminate and I couldn’t run around controlling some pretty boys. :dame:

I tried playing Assassin’s Creed but the controls were complete ass.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah never played a Monster Hunter either... used to have a game informer subscription back in the day and anytime MH was covered my reaction was :dwillhuh:, shyt looked so boring lol

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Tried Kill Zone and it was ass.

Destiny, Gears Of War etc... just seemed dull to me.

I loved Chrono Trigger but never got into Final Fantasy because the male characters looked overly effeminate and I couldn’t run around controlling some pretty boys. :dame:

I tried playing Assassin’s Creed but the controls were complete ass.

Destiny 2's in my backlog, I liked KZ2 and KZ3 when they came out but I haven't played them in years so I'd have to see if they still hold up.

AC overrated than a mf, I wish they had stuck with PoP because Sands of Time and the third one were classics :mjcry:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I did not enjoy link’s awakening at all and I beat that last night...Those 7th and 8th dungeons were ridiculous, and the payoff wasn’t worth it.
:hhh: They should’ve remastered link to the past.