Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Her arms and shoulders are too big

78840be4c9a111e2bdde22000a9e299a_6.jpg

Come on now what the fukk is wrong with yall for real.

Yall still haven't learn what fitness models and body builders look like in season.

Got damm please shut up.

Plus this isn't a critic thread it's about goals.

She has my build almost my same frame. I think this goal attainable if I work really hard through the years. Might take a long time but I can def get there.

Her shape is my ultimate goal.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Come on now what the fukk is wrong with yall for real.

Yall still haven't learn what fitness models and body builders look like in season.

Got damm please shut up.

Plus this isn't a critic thread it's about goals.

She has my build almost my same frame. I think this goal attainable if I work really hard through the years. Might take a long time but I can def get there.

Her shape is my ultimate goal.

:leon: didn't know you were to be a body builder

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Na, I ask because he/she posts in the Male GQ Thread often...but then in here he/she says she is shaped like the female a couple posts up. I'm genuinely confused.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wanna get back on my lean reggie bush shyt. I was close in 08. But now, I have a a bit more body fat.

Its kinda hard tho, because i picked up basketball in the summer of 09, and that is a totally different monster than hiit/weights.

Now, I dont hoop as often, but my cardio is limited to jumping rope and treadmill. I try to do hiit with the jump rope, but it doesn't work out the body as much as full out sprints IMO. Still great cardio tho.

-DMP-

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Timbahwolf is my idol......i wanna look like this for my body type...im a couple inches shorter than him....i thk i can get here in 5 years...a few more bulks and cuts

maxresdefault.jpg

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically that "finger prints on your biceps" shyt is only happening with some sort of steroid.

Okay thanks. I want a realistic goal to achieve, but I absolutely refuse to use drugs of any kind so I'd rather not have synthetic inspirations.

EDIT: Just researched and found that synthol isn't actually a steroid. Interesting. So it's injected into the body strictly for cosmetics?

What's your take on Adrian Peterson? Natural? HGH?

adrian.jpg

This is my goal. I don't want to be too big.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
no gator_reloaded but i like chris browns physique in the strip video. im alot bigger than him not but im willing to lose size to be like that. that seems to be a healthy size plus far more women go for that look

[ame=http://youtu.be/5SUC8vTEYYg]Chris Brown feat. Kevin McCall - Strip - YouTube[/ame]

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is my goal. I don't want to be too big.

Word. Anything between Adrian Peterson and Reggie Bush is what I'm looking for. Being 6'1, 200 pounds(trying to get down to maybe 190) and having a similar body type to those two, I think I can pull something like that off.