What one can expect from a woman who wants to be friends with benefits?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
She wants to fukk other guys while she fukks you. Just avoid being jealous and wear a condom.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Well, she wants to be friends too.

I've got an upper hand in this situation as I went cold turkey on her a couple of times, but she still wants the D.

I am 23 and I wanted this kind of relationships for a long time :pachaha:, but now I am just not sure a bytch can really handle this shyt like that.

I just do not want some unexpected drama. :lupe:

to be real.... you're the one on the internet asking strangers for advice on what u do with your dikk. maybe u are the one who can't handle it

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Well, she wants to be friends too.

I've got an upper hand in this situation as I went cold turkey on her a couple of times, but she still wants the D.

I am 23 and I wanted this kind of relationships for a long time :pachaha:, but now I am just not sure a bytch can really handle this shyt like that.

I just do not want some unexpected drama. :lupe:

Dude, she's a WOMAN. There's ALWAYS unexpected drama. :comeon:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
friends with benefits is the most stupidest thing a black man should ever do..

How the fuk are u paying for puzzy? paying a bytch bills, car notes, mortgage, etc, etc, for a blow job and sex:mindblown::mindblown:

black men today follow everything a white man does trying to compete.

I know n!ggas banging chicks who men are in prison:what: i'm like i'm pretty sure this chick got some STD knowing her damn man was giving up or putting it up some other dude corn hole:sadcam:

But Niqqas excuse is always if u got it u can do it..i already know that majority of black men today are weak so these niqqas will probably cry or kill themselves if the broad cut them loose for another dude..

SMARTENUPBLACKMEN.COM