Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Translation = That was Kyle’s fault, that was on me :mjgrin:

It really was. I've been saying it since I saw the All 22 footage for the Superbowl. That play Burford fukked up had little chance of working even if breh nailed his assignment. It was an over complicated play that gave the QB as little protection as possible, which is something Kyle LOVES to do for some reason, specially on obvious passing plays.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That article didn't say anything we (in this thread I mean) didn't already know. And Barnwell also admits he's just doing a thought process for the sake of doing one because he knows we will extend Brock.

We are going to give Purdy a contract that will look fukking insane in terms of total money and millions per year. Then social media and media pundits will have a field day giving their hot takes about the huge contract. And then that contract is gonna look like a normal/not that expensive one when the cap continues to rise and new QBs start signing bigger deals than Brock.

We've seen this scenario before. I just hope that when that extension gets announced and we see what that crazy final number is, none of us act surprised, shocked or even concerned. We've been talking about this roster being "win now" for the past 3 seasons, this is gonna be the forth one. No NFL roster can be "win now" forever. And we also know QBs make an insane amount of money. So, he'll get his massive deal, the team we'll have to figure out how to draft better and get younger and cheaper playmakers and gotta hope and pray we have a contending roster by 2026 or 2027 :manny:
Love just became highest paid player in history at 4 years, 220 million... If we even think about giving Brock 325, 1 year later, we are fukking fools

Status
Not open for further replies.