What notable men have actually beaten/survived sexual assault allegations?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't think Roman Polanski got off scot-free. Didn't he leave the country, and hasn't been back since?
Roman is still wanted by the US, meaning if he just steps foot in an American airport, he'll be in handcuffs. He ain't ever coming back.

Reading about his case, I gotta say they dropped the ball with him fleeing the way that he did, especially considering the fact in this era, he'd be considered a flight risk. I don't know how, with his fame and fortune, he wasn't labeled a flight risk in the 70s.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Roman is still wanted by the US, meaning if he just steps foot in an American airport, he'll be in handcuffs. He ain't ever coming back.

Reading about his case, I gotta say they dropped the ball with him fleeing the way that he did, especially considering the fact in this era, he'd be considered a flight risk. I don't know how, with his fame and fortune, he wasn't labeled a flight risk in the 70s.

I figured so, just wasn't entirely sure. They really did just let him fly right out of here, but you know the Me Too movement exposed how the entertainment industry covers up these things. Him leaving here in one piece, I don't think was an accident.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
only one i can think of off top is aziz ansari. i think thats how you spell it.

that story was bullshyt and they still tried to get him outta here

That wasn't an assault allegation; he literally got aired out for tryna make a move on a date then pulling back and apologizing after seeing she wasnt feeling him

broller

Veteran
Daps
That one was disgusting. The women that accused him conspired together. Not saying dude wasn't an a$$hole but it was clearly some revenge shyt.

Frfr. The texts/emails were so telling. I couldn't believe how many people were outraged with the verdict with those smoking gun papertrails

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac? :jbhmm: Came out a bigger star afterwards and most people didn’t believe her