What NBA player has the most beautiful game you ever seen?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There's A LOT of people that had pretty games... Jordan, AI, Iso Joe, Hakeem, Wade, Harden, KD, even Steph and Klay got some pretty moves especially the movement they play with

I love Kawhi game even if there is zero flash. Dude really is the next MJ to me minus the style that made him MJ

I like Isaiah Thomas's game too... Very crafty and a good shooter.

But you got to go with Kobe. Dude was the total package game wise. Pretty much great at any point on the floor, moves for any situation.

If I'm to model a kids game off of anyone right now it will be Kobe, Wade, MJ, and Kawhi. I actually played more like Wade or Baron Davis when I actually did play basketball. I played football though so they style was similar to a RB

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's A LOT of people that had pretty games... Jordan, AI, Iso Joe, Hakeem, Wade, Harden, KD, even Steph and Klay got some pretty moves especially the movement they play with

I love Kawhi game even if there is zero flash. Dude really is the next MJ to me minus the style that made him MJ

I like Isaiah Thomas's game too... Very crafty and a good shooter.

But you got to go with Kobe. Dude was the total package game wise. Pretty much great at any point on the floor, moves for any situation.

If I'm to model a kids game off of anyone right now it will be Kobe, Wade, MJ, and Kawhi. I actually played more like Wade or Baron Davis when I actually did play basketball. I played football though so they style was similar to a RB
You overrating yourself. :mjpls:

Admit it, you played more like PJ Tucker.