What movie had the most anticlimactic ending to you?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spielberg's

The problem with the Spielberg version is that long boring ass scene with Tim Robbins in the basement. They pretty much had to stick with the ending because it was so well received in the original.

I will say I always thought it was fukked up how people praised the original films ending as being brilliant but people shytted on the Alien invasion in Signs for having similar issues.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The problem with the Spielberg version is that long boring ass scene with Tim Robbins in the basement. They pretty much had to stick with the ending because it was so well received in the original.

I will say I always thought it was fukked up how people praised the original films ending as being brilliant but people shytted on the Alien invasion in Signs for having similar issues.
because they came to a planet thats 70% water where water falls from the sky

thats not really the same as getting killed off by the common cold

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That Bourne movie that had Hawkeye in it...

They called in some super soldier dude to fight him and all he did was ride a bike...the chick hawkeye was with kicked him off the bike...and the movie ended...

Legit had the :baldhuh::dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

The original was a completely different generation and with completely different film pacing

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Unbreakable had the goat ending tho...:dwillhuh:
it wasn't bad but the ending of Split had me saying "that's it?" The beast was crawling all over the walls, eating people, pulling apart metal bars, and what stops him is some scratches on the girl's body? i know he "recognizes" pain or whatever, but why didn't that appreciation help the dr? it was just so dumb, almost like he was just sick of it by the time he got to the end of the script.