What movie do you think has the blackest audience of all time?

Daps
Blankman, I’d be willing to put money on it no on this website knows a white person that’s actually seen that movie. My first thought was boomerang, but since that had prime Eddie Murphy in it I'm willing to bet a white person gave it chance back in the day.

_R9Ne9z9V57P76KxSpNPytIIwuB67Ywi1rUs2_-qqN-lssGlFY_GLdaUgqv9duY7wyXW3mJ3crwQJPmf

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The Inkwell, shyt I think black folk the only ones who’d be familiar with the movie at all lol
It’s going to be hard to top the Inkwell. They barely even play that on tv.. I used to catch it randomly on like Starz Black at midnight or some shyt lol. I’d venture to think that a lot of black folks straight up forgot this movie exists unless we were lucky enough to stumble across it on dvd or something.

edit: it was also hard for me to believe that the same guy that played O Dawg was that guy in the inkwell. Two totally different characters

Last edited:

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Any black historical non slave movie

Players Club

Any movie with that has any combination of Gabby Union, Morris Chestnut, Regina King, Regina Hall, Michael Ealy, Terrance Howard etc.

Any Tyler Perry flick

I've been to plenty of Tyler Perry movies were there were a lot of white people in the audience. I remember going to see Madea's Family Reunion and the audience was probably about 60% white people.