What male hairstyles do you find attractive?

tater

Superstar
Daps
No man's hair should be longer than mine unless he has dredlocks eff that lol. My son asked me if he could grow his hair out and get cornrows.... my official answer was :what:

Yea I'm surprised at the responses. I detest when men have long hair. Dreads are not included in this. That shyt is completely unattractive for the most part. Of course there are outliers, but NAH. And someone posted some dude with cornrows:mjlol:, that's like the standard dusty negro 'do.

I like a guy with a low caesar, or small fro. I LURVE facial hair...rub your beard on me :takedat:.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
usher-haircut.jpg
What I've been rockin for about a year. Women lovin it

Tatum

Rookie
Daps
Yea I'm surprised at the responses. I detest when men have long hair. Dreads are not included in this. That shyt is completely unattractive for the most part. Of course there are outliers, but NAH. And someone posted some dude with cornrows:mjlol:, that's like the standard dusty negro 'do.

I like a guy with a low caesar, or small fro. I LURVE facial hair...rub your beard on me :takedat:.
Thank you!

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
A fade with a clean line up is always sexy.

I really despise long hair on grown men and I most likely won't respect you as a human being if you're out here on these streets with a "man bun"

:camby:

SelahNicole

Obsessed with hair
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I like a man with a low cut with waves if possible and or locks that are a nice size and kept neat.