What makes you a catch for the opposite sex?

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Damn so theirs no one fat or broke on the coli :ohhh:

We all brolic, in shape, well educated , successful business men with big dikks (no homo).

:jawalrus: We should form some kind of elite social order since we are the apex males of the world :ohhh:

Just imagine what we could do with all our money and perfect atheltic figures :ohhh:

:duck:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn so theirs no one fat or broke on the coli :ohhh:

We all brolic, in shape, well educated , successful business men with big dikks (no homo).

:jawalrus: We should form some kind of elite social order since we are the apex males of the world :ohhh:

Just imagine what we could do with all our money and perfect atheltic figures :ohhh:

:duck:

HrVav.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Interesting take on a brag thread. I see you OP. You just set the bait and they all showed up. :ehh:

incredible1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Down to earth
-Laid back
-great listener
-went to college
-raised in a two parent home
-in shape(somewhat)

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
lmao dudes in here I GOT A 13 INCH dikk...so...and bro 6" isn't anything to be ashamed of it's normal, im not gunna stunt but im set with my dikk size but that matters very little. you can ram your ol hammer into ol girl but if you aren't getting the right angles and playing with the pearl at the same time...definitely lick her down...you aren't shyt in bed and girls just fukk you for sheer shock value. She might like you filling her up but you're not giving her the convulsive seizure orgasms you should be.