what led you into black consciousness?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom. But not fully until adulthood. Because I used to tell my mom that things would be different when I grew up. Time, technology, etc were gonna be the catalyst for change. But she was right these cacs have no change in them. And for those of us who really be studying history. They have literally since the first sight of them done nothing but be evil their entire existence.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a 84 Baby:old:, my early recollection of BLACKEXCELLENCE was Malcolm X/Harriet

Tubman picture books and bedroom posters. Mind you, both my parents came from Central

AmeriKKKa. But their consciousness embedded in me, proves there are Spanish NEGUS that Ovastands/Rebukes the Devil Tricknology too:jbhmm::blessed::salute:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Had a history teacher when I was 18 that got into all sorts of shyt about Reconstruction, Dred Scott, and in-depth shyt about MLK and the Civil Rights movement that I knew almost nothing about. That was about the time I came to God...four months later God called me to leave the career path I was on and work for the community instead. The next semester I enrolled in an African American Psych course under a guy who was part of the movement, and stayed on rolling with it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An article online about black skin being the genetic parent. Since then it was wrap. I never even looked at myself the same way.