What kinda 'freak off's' was Diddy hosting where he needed 1000 bottles of lube and baby oil?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I was trying to find that episode of Foxxhole Radio where Foxx talks in length about attending one of Diddy's parties.

This was before Foxx was hot and the two women he was with were not being 'compliant' Apparently Diddy came in the room with his top off and told the chicks to act right and they then got down to business with Foxx.

Here is him talking about he was the first to video tape Puff parties. He probably got a video tape with incriminating shyt lying somewhere in one of his houses.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Here is him talking about he was the first to video tape Puff parties. He probably got a video tape with incriminating shyt lying somewhere in one of his houses.

Jamie Foxx parties where well known too, especially here in LA. Probably neck to neck with Diddy's :sas2:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I couldn't do it breh.

Cassie was on that gangbang lifestyle. :huhldup:
rumor is the husband was one of the clients paid by Diddy to fukk Cassie during the freakoffs. He later got hired as her personal trainer....but decided to fukk her behind Diddy's back and convinced her to run off with him.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Like, theres no allegation of non-consensual acts or even how they referenced the IV drips as being some nefarious act when in reality I’ve seen people promoting vitamin drips recreationally as some concierge service for years. Its weird. Like they’re going through hoops to tie this together.

like this is what Diddy was doing… and we’re up in arms over it? What type of nerd shyt is this?! :mindblown:

Charge the man over his violence, not over this goofy shyt :snoop:

@Wiseborn

Imagine needing one of these after a smash session, that ain’t normal lol

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Like, theres no allegation of non-consensual acts or even how they referenced the IV drips as being some nefarious act when in reality I’ve seen people promoting vitamin drips recreationally as some concierge service for years. Its weird. Like they’re going through hoops to tie this together.

like this is what Diddy was doing… and we’re up in arms over it? What type of nerd shyt is this?! :mindblown:

Charge the man over his violence, not over this goofy shyt :snoop:

@Wiseborn

That's my issue. They seem to be way too focused on the debauchery, likely calling flying out IG models sex trafficking and that just seems like a whole lot of nikkas gonna get caught up on some bullshyt. The lube shyt is good internet gossip, but it's not illegal.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
rumor is the husband was one of the clients paid by Diddy to fukk Cassie during the freakoffs. He later got hired as her personal trainer....but decided to fukk her behind Diddy's back and convinced her to run off with him.
Run off with AND suing........he ain't their for love......he gone take his cut and bounce sooner or later

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's my issue. They seem to be way too focused on the debauchery, likely calling flying out IG models sex trafficking and that just seems like a whole lot of nikkas gonna get caught up on some bullshyt. The lube shyt is good internet gossip, but it's not illegal.
It reads like a Shade Room post trying to shame him, and not actually indict direct criminal behavior.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That’s a wild amount of product

You wish you were there huh
IMG-1521.png