What kinda 'freak off's' was Diddy hosting where he needed 1000 bottles of lube and baby oil?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
They let the power get to their heads, they feel untouchable because of their money and fame, let me say this clearly if diddy is guilty of this crimes i hope he rots in the federal penitentiary there cant be one set of rules for the rich and powerful and the other for normal average people

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
They let the power get to their heads, they feel untouchable because of their money and fame, let me say this clearly if diddy is guilty of this crimes i hope he rots in the federal penitentiary there cant be one set of rules for the rich and powerful and the other for normal average people
Sadly there are and nothing you can do about it..look at the threads on the first page and you rich folks getting away with shyt that you and I would get booked n locked up for

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
when diddy wants to party u gotta tell him no
giphy.webp

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Imagine you’re the assistant that was responsible for the freakoff supplies, you got your list, and you’re on the phone with the vendor.

“Yes, sir. I need 500 anal plugs :beli: .”

“Okay, I need another 1,000 bottles of baby oil. Not the kind from last time. My client said that irritated their skin :snoop:.”

“Yes, sir. I need 700 strap-ons with at least a ten inch member attached :francis:.”

Boy, ain’t no way!!!!