What kind of sleeper are you

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm an incredibly light sleeper so i stay half way wakin up n switchin shyt it up. So i don't really have a "go to" position. :yeshrug:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I usually fall asleep while laying on my back or stomach. I usually wake up on my side.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Whenever I sleep on my back I either get weird dreams or sleep paralysis.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On my stomach with my right arm under the pilow and head facing to the side, if I'm dead tired tho I can pretty much fall asleep in any position

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Consider yourself lucky breh :to:

That witch be wanting piggy back rides some nights

One day I woke up to find I was being made love to. I'm not kidding, I could feel the darn thing inside me and felt the whole endorphin rush. I would also like to add that the sleep paralysis and conversations were not only when I would could home after partying. This would happen on normal, everyday work nights. My 5 year old niece told us one time that she saw a figure standing at her doorway looking in at her. She hid under the covers and passed out (fell asleep :merchant:

Demons and Sleep Paralysis - Your Ghost Stories

is this what your talikng about?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
half fetal, half yearner...i always wake up on my stomach w my dikk hard ready to pump something, sucks when i dont have a girl to smash

Sleep Paralysis is fun as fukk if you're prepared for it. Once you get it 5 times or so you already know what to expect. Stop being a p*ssy and enjoy the ride.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm a real light sleeper, but I usually fall asleep on my back. I don't think its possible for me to fall asleep any other way. But I usually end up on my stomach somehow. I get sleep paralysis a crazy amount of times though. Usually like once a week. I think its because my sleep schedule is constantly changing and just retarded. But shyt happened yesterday early early morning at my grandma's house. Woke up. Just stuck. Can't move for shyt. In her creepy ass attic bedroom. Man....was not feelin that

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
That fetus is :wow: and a must for tall cats unless you have a bigger bed. The freefaller is what I wake up in after a night of :cheers:. The starfish gets play every now and then.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I dunno how ya'll sleep on your stomach, that shyt has me waking up with a sore ass neck. I sleep on my side, wish I could sleep on my back, but that feels awkward.