What kind of shoes y’all wear to the gym?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:
ah8141600-web2_1.jpg

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Romaleos for all weightlifting and metcons for metcon / wod style work.

I prefer them both over the no bull, Reebok or adidas equivalents as far as comfort goes.

How do you feel about metcons for weightlifting? I like those a lot compared to the romaleos.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
How do you feel about metcons for weightlifting? I like those a lot compared to the romaleos.
I use metcons to lift occasionally if I’m not doing a big lift session and a lot of metcons have lifts in them. But they’re completely different shoes. Metcons are multi purpose shoes and romaleos are lifting shoes.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wear the cheapest boxing shoes that can get dogged from ankle weights. with a cushioned flat as possible orthotic insert.
so if they got that cheap boxing shoe apparel company selling them for nine dollars.

that's me.

art barr

oh here dey go.

24d23ee5-41cf-4a89-8ddf-fb03adcb14d3_1.92f268e1f445d7535346ac56a76859bd.jpeg

goT these bytches for nine dollars.
on the title website a long ass time ago.
they were brand new but in rhe most pitiful mush ass title box ever. Like some cheap ass feudal era ancient Asian slippers cardboard box.
Ya mom's get ordering bullshyt on publisher clearing house from Asia or sumfin. Not even cheap eBay Asia quality packing. Ol ass Vietnam rotted brand new box packing with the corrugated grooves wack boxing. The shyt you could not use to break to flex in ever.
to be even more clear how these shoes came.

fukkitdoe.

now,... they talembout 89 dollars on Walmart. Never.
nikka never.

these shoes are only good for squatting and walking around the gym with ankle weights.

the cheapness gives good feel for impact under duress from the lift.
with but not enough to injure you with a great flat orthotic i use. I need that close to the defender kinda impact feeling when i squat. To emulate that hoop'n impact you get leave'n and coming down. That close to injury type strain but not injury. That comeback now you felt what movement and strain hurt you. Now you need to make strong shyt.

I would recommend no one fight or train in these shoes.

you won't see me talking shyt in dese shoes ever. Be done slipped and fell. You would ho yo self trying to do anything but squat and dead in a personal gym. So I use these in private but it is what i use. If i showed up at a gym ever. To lift,...which will never happen. You can guarantee i won't be out in public in these tho. As i feel the gym in the vein people go is a fashion show for people who really not aesthetically cold. So I do not go to the gym. I got my shyt personal. Yet, I wear these piece of shyts and they keep me from being injured hooping and skating street at forty two. shyt i am about to start riding vert and deep pools as soon as i get a helmet. So this system has worked to keep me prime for doing shyt. Most people say you not supposed to be able to do at this level with fluidity or appealing eye test results at this age.

yet i think the purposeful shyt boxing boots.
actually has been why i been so active. Before when i was gym shoes or trainers. I got hurt.

art barr

Last edited: