What Kind of Personality Does Your Mom Have?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was very annoying, domineering, emotionally/verbally abusive, a "know it all", childish, ignorant, etc....Basically she had the best intentions, but went about things TOTALLY wrong...

Nowadays, VERY huge improvement. Still somewhat stubborn and slightly violent, but I actually enjoy being around her now...She's the type that's funny as hell when she's NOT trying to be...

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moms is a southern born lady who is tough as rock but loving nevertheless. Held the family together when my pops died in 2000.

There isn't anything she wouldn't do for us and hasn't done for us and for the people who come to her for help (she's been running a community center for 22 years).

Thought we were going to lose her to cancer 3 years ago but she's beaten it twice and going strong.

I'm going to :to: for a LOOOOOONG time when her days comes :sad:

:whew: i feel you, i can't imagine living without my moms

i'd rather go first :damn:

Daps
My mother constantly worries about me. I also tell her everything, and I mean everything. I'm very close to my parents.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My mom is feminine, but strong at the same time...smart, and funny...liked by everybody...open to her children..we can talk to her about anything and everything..now since all my siblings including me are adults asking her adult questions is hilarious :heh:...What I really like about her is that shes not one for dramatics and emotions you will rarely see her get rattled by anything.