What Kind of Personality Does Your Mom Have?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really nice lady, will go to the end of the world for her sons, but that nagging :heh::heh: gotta respect my pops for dealing with it :mj::mj::mj:

(its not that bad that i only look for pawgs :mjpls:)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's an independent, single, black, Christian woman raising 2 kids.

Basically the Coli's worst nightmare. :lolhov::lolhov::lolhov: :lolhov::lolhov::lolhov::lolhov:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Moms is a southern born lady who is tough as rock but loving nevertheless. Held the family together when my pops died in 2000.

There isn't anything she wouldn't do for us and hasn't done for us and for the people who come to her for help (she's been running a community center for 22 years).

Thought we were going to lose her to cancer 3 years ago but she's beaten it twice and going strong.

I'm going to :to: for a LOOOOOONG time when her days comes :sad:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean by that...

that she's okay with you dating interracially or she's a thick mother who happens to be white?

I ignent, but just want clarification. :P

Nagging black women = sons who disrespect black women and exclusively date pawgs, while shytting on black women :russ:

but my mama aint like that :smugbiden:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
She'll do almost anything for us, but will nag nag and give alternative scenerios before she does it every single time. we call her opposition, because no matter what you say she has to be the other voice and fill your head with 100 different options before shse agrees on what you initially brought up.

my sister bought an SUV and she went on and on and on and on and on about it, next week she asking to drive it out so she can hit up the local depot for shower supplies because she didnt want hardware on her the leather seats of her caddy.

this is why I moved out at 17. Im more of a chill dude, real relaxed and slothy, however when my mind is set on obtaining something I am quick, decisive and steadfast to get it. I loathe people that thwart or opp my plans, because I rarely make them so if I actually do its to be taken serious. Im indecisive INTERNALLY, as I am a libra, it takes me time because I weigh all my options. so when I've decided, all that other shyt you're bringing up I've already ran it thru my brain....then here comes moms on another 1 million different options to fukk with my mind and just ramble on. Im good on that shyt man. now a days her voice is on mumble, I've learned to put it with the background noise. at the end of the day (or rant) she's gonna do what we ask anyway. she just needs to give an MLK speech to feel better or some shyt I dont know.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Sicilian mom who will give anything she has to her kids if she's got it. Nag like a muthafukka tho:wow:

Strong, independent, doesn't need a man in her life type as well. But hates to not be in a relationship :why: whatever, I support my mom no matter what. Can't imagine living without her

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The type of personality that knew how to choose a good dude

Mom and pops still together :umad:

But yea moms is like most women. Sweet as hell :blessed: and crazy as fukk :demonic:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Typical foreign parent: stresses education, disciplinarian, extremely stubborn but will do anything for us, including giving her last penny. She would also fight anyone that had anything slick to say about her children (extreme mother bear type)

My mom was tough on us growing up, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My mom is non-affectionate, lacks emotion, means what she says and says what she means. She will rip your heart our and step on it. She works hard and doesn't want to be bothered once she gets home. She loves my brother and she will kill a brick for the kid. She backs me up 100% but she thinks I'm stuck up so we aren't as close as we use to be lol.

Edit: My dad is the same way come to think of it, I wondered how they lasted so long.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Tough city chick with that southern hospitality...great manners, kind...always cheery and saying hello to folks/strangers..she still smokes trees and is very youthful looking...but when she's mad she gets LOUD and damn she nags...but hey thats what moms do so :manny: