What kind of nikka takes selfies sticking out his tongue at a kendrick lamar concert?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i look over and see this swagless fakkit with my old bytch. that shyt fukked my vibe up. i kept looking over. and this corny mexican pulls out his phone, sticks his tongue, and out takes a pic. this the kind of nikka i lost my bytch to:snoop: i fail'd:wow:

thats whats hot in these streets. be a hipster fakkit brehs

illadope

きんが
Daps
how am i pathetic breh? i wouldn't actually fight the nikka. i was just venting. am i really pathetic tho?

im probably one of the most ripped nikkas on the coli:what:

Why say something youre not going to do? In my eyes that makes you pathetic. You dont have to be the coolest guy in the world but just be true to your word

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Why say something youre not going to do? In my eyes that makes you pathetic. You dont have to be the coolest guy in the world but just be true to your word

it was joke like that thread i made earlier today about how'd i treat my gf if i had one. a lot this shyt be jokes, but i was really lowkey pissed when i seen that bytch and she just ignored. my nikkas was like "why you all turnt up?" i just lied and told it was nothing.